• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I have always said he is streaky. I think he is holding the team back and he is an sellable asset for the Saudis.

If we can get 50m for him we can reinvest in someone younger.

If the board want to keep him around I don't think we will ever progress as a club.

If you were to compile a highlights video of tonight's performance, you'd have as much footage of him doing the teamtalk huddles as you had of him with the ball.

It's a bit nuts as let's say he gets 4 scrappy tap-ins against the weaker teams left in the remaining games, it's a 20 goal season. But for his all round performances? It feels like it's been a brick show for quite a while.

I don't know if it's knee jerky but I want us to be able to get in a player who will come in, take the armband and actually dictate play from the centre of the pitch. It's ever so easy to say but the team needs a Mackay type leader, who will lift players up not a forward who drifts in and out of games and then gives a crestfallen interview rinse repeat.

Is it the system? People flapped about Conte not letting Son shoot, but this seems much worse. Son probably doesn't want Royal cluttering up his space to cut inside to, who does I guess.

If you were to compile a highlights video of tonight's performance, you'd have as much footage of him doing the teamtalk huddles as you had of him with the ball.

It's a bit nuts as let's say he gets 4 scrappy tap-ins against the weaker teams left in the remaining games, it's a 20 goal season. But for his all round performances? It feels like it's been a brick show for quite a while.

I don't know if it's knee jerky but I want us to be able to get in a player who will come in, take the armband and actually dictate play from the centre of the pitch. It's ever so easy to say but the team needs a Mackay type leader, who will lift players up not a forward who drifts in and out of games and then gives a crestfallen interview rinse repeat.

Is it the system? People flapped about Conte not letting Son shoot, but this seems much worse. Son probably doesn't want Royal cluttering up his space to cut inside to, who does I guess.
It's going on for over 2 seasons now and it doesn't matter what position he plays. Week in and week out he's shocking, can't control the ball, can't pass, won't fight for the ball and if he scores it's just papering over the cracks. How the fudge can he be made captain? He's a coward with no fight in him. When the rest of the team look at his performances and know that he isn't going to get subbed or dropped they are bound to be tinkled off.
Poor management from Ange with him.

Unless he pulls a massive 180 on his general play then i don't see where he fits in the starting XI anymore tbh - been a loyal player and great servant to the club which makes the situation difficult

IMG_3548.jpeg

We can huddle
We can cuddle
But I’ll be damned if we will fight for the fudging ball
The guys is brilliant and awful at the same time

It's going on for over 2 seasons now and it doesn't matter what position he plays. Week in and week out he's shocking, can't control the ball, can't pass, won't fight for the ball and if he scores it's just papering over the cracks. How the fudge can he be made captain? He's a coward with no fight in him. When the rest of the team look at his performances and know that he isn't going to get subbed or dropped they are bound to be tinkled off.
Poor management from Ange with him.
Take the captaincy off him, give it to Romero and let him concentrate on his game, we know he is class

I hear the criticisms of him and I myself wonder how much longer he’s got the club but take him out of the team and honestly our forwards finishing is crap and I don’t see how we score unless every single goal is a tap in. At least two new forwards in the summer please.

I hear the criticisms of him and I myself wonder how much longer he’s got the club but take him out of the team and honestly our forwards finishing is crap and I don’t see how we score unless every single goal is a tap in. At least two new forwards in the summer please.
Again
When did son last score a goal that was a great finish?

doesn't look like he's even trying

the effort on the second goal
Weka as fudge
The guys got no physical element to his game
He never has but when you don’t have the ball and can go long it doesn’t mater
When you have the ball, every player needs to be capable with it
It’s why Pierre can’t play either

I don't understand this at all. He does a great thing in coming out to get the ball, showing that he wants it, creates some space and you're thinking "this is Son's area." Then he lays it off for a CM to shoot instead?? If it's a system thing, why is Bentancur shooting there? If it's not...what has happened to the Sonny we know? I get that it's a long way out, but it's definitely not outside his range.

Back