• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Both Son and Chadli are very similiar to each other. Both are too inconsistent. Both can go on a goal scoring run and then go missing after that. Both would always look very good when they are scoring goals but look very poor when they are not scoring. Both just don't have the work rate.

How many goals do you expect from (wide) attacking midfielders in our system? How often and how consistently do they have to score to not be judged inconsistent by you?

Son is in his second season in the PL, after a first season with some injury problems He's 24. He's started his second season very well. I don't see what more we can ask for at this point.

Both Son and Chadli are very similiar to each other. Both are too inconsistent. Both can go on a goal scoring run and then go missing after that. Both would always look very good when they are scoring goals but look very poor when they are not scoring. Both just don't have the work rate.

Rubbish

Son works hard even when playing poor. He may not be festive when playing poor but he still covers ground, tracks back and makes runs

Chaldi did it maybe three times for us where he did,binned his clear talent with the effort and he was brilliant. The rest if time time he coasted through games. He is a player that ha s the talent but just not the work rate. Son for me isn't as talented but works harder than most players in that position

He plays on the left. He plays on the left.

But seriously the majority of his goals this season have come when he's been playing on the left.

He's at his most dangerous cutting inside down the byline.

He was excellent when he came on today. He's one player for the 3 positions behind the CF who is playing well at the moment. Should be a definite starter at the moment
Actually he was initially shockingly bad after coming on today. He gave the ball away every time he got it and didn't do a thing right. Then he did well for the two goals and made himself a bit of a hero (together with Kane, of course).

I think he is very inconsistent, but he is a bit different from our other attacking players in the sense that he is a bit quicker and more direct.

My first impression on watching his efforts after he came on was that he was probing. He was turned back initially but he was testing the men he'd have to beat to see how they were responding to the manoeuvers he tried.

And then he took those processed results and set up two goals. When he cut the ball back for Kane on the equalizer, you could see him wisely use the time and space he had earned to take that look back before cutting the curler back towards Harry. When he earned the penalty, he had the measure of the man who brought him down and knew before he cut back to anticipate a strained, stretched response that invited contact.

Smart, efficient play for someone who only had a limited amount of time to make an impact.

It's a shame really he was constantly racially abused by some of our own yesterday really. It was embarrassing.

Thats just horrible. People like that should be banned permanently from going to the stadium.

Excellent cameo by son yesterday, so happy for him. Needs to start for us against Monaco.

Reactions: DTA
My first impression on watching his efforts after he came on was that he was probing. He was turned back initially but he was testing the men he'd have to beat to see how they were responding to the manoeuvers he tried.

And then he took those processed results and set up two goals. When he cut the ball back for Kane on the equalizer, you could see him wisely use the time and space he had earned to take that look back before cutting the curler back towards Harry. When he earned the penalty, he had the measure of the man who brought him down and knew before he cut back to anticipate a strained, stretched response that invited contact.

Smart, efficient play for someone who only had a limited amount of time to make an impact.

the win was really down to him imo. harry did put them away but all the intelligent and hard work was executed brilliantly by Son, and as you point out, within only a very short span of time.

Really hard to know exactly who it is when they are sitting behind you. Still said my bit though,even though it felt like shouting at the air. He was called a dog eater over and over again.

Back