• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I agree that it's surprising, but looking at how Poch is quoted in the OMT, he hadn't sorted it out. With Kane out, he leaves it to the players to decide depending who is confident at the time (as I suggested was the case in that thread!)

I think this is a mistake and Poch should clearly identify the order of penalty takers before the game to stop just this sort of kerfuffle taking place during games.
I agree. At the very least it will disrupt the concentration of the taker, even if the discord stops at the time of the kick.

By the way... 2 seconds after Aguero and Vertonghen challenged for the ball in our box which could have been given, it was VERY tight.

This happened. Son and Alli breaking, 2 vs 2... called for offside!!!

hx3lvk.png

Great spot @Bullet

If this had happened against City all hell would have broken loose as to how they were robbed.

Same happened in the Liverpool game when Lamela's challenge was clearly outside the penalty area but that incident never got analysed to death either!!!

Seems to me a lack of evenhandedness at play here.

Was that the offside call with Son being in our own half?

A few of us picked up on that at the game but soon forgot about it what with the win

I love the Son. He really is a bundle of joy - and he speaks English with a mishmoosh German/Korean accent!!!

Such a pleasure to watch, see and listen too. The Son is a Star!!!!!

Back