• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son for Jesus/Martinelli, Nunez/Diaz, Grealish/Foden would make any of those teams instantly better.

I've always said, as good as Pep is, really don't understand how when they were first looking at Harry, it wasn't Son they went for?

Yeah I agree he’s better than all those names you mentioned. Salah is better as is Haaland but other than that I no one comes to mind who is clearly better. Saka is highly rated and for good reason but he has been poor for the last couple of months, that goal against Fulham which he knew nothing about was his first since September and his form was poor during the run in last season. Haaland’s overall form hasn’t been very good but you know he will get you goals.

I get why they wanted Kane before they eventually got Haaland as he was miles better than what they had at the time and he would have scored tons of goals if he played for city. He’d also create a lot more than Haaland does.

Son for Jesus/Martinelli, Nunez/Diaz, Grealish/Foden would make any of those teams instantly better.

I've always said, as good as Pep is, really don't understand how when they were first looking at Harry, it wasn't Son they went for?
Well Harry is a better player
His all round game is better and his finishing is better too
Don’t forget Kane is the guy who was laying on a lot of those son goals
Sonny is class by the way, no arguing there

But despite his brilliant his brilliant December he hasn’t played well since Saudi Sportswashing Machine. His first touch has been poor and so has his decision making. If those spacers had been better his numbers would have been unreal

But despite his brilliant his brilliant December he hasn’t played well since Saudi Sportswashing Machine. His first touch has been poor and so has his decision making. If those spacers had been better his numbers would have been unreal

Harry is a better player than everyone right now, but Son is better suited to Pep's system.

Don't disagree re he's not in top form, but 8 goal contributions in a month for an out of form guy who is carrying the pressure of a team with half it's players out, is a testament to the guy ..

Harry is a better player than everyone right now, but Son is better suited to Pep's system.

Don't disagree re he's not in top form, but 8 goal contributions in a month for an out of form guy who is carrying the pressure of a team with half it's players out, is a testament to the guy ..
It’s because he is quality
I still think he is underrated
He needs a rest IMO which he ain’t getting anytime soon

What are spacers?

Playing now

adr4ormzqlcc1.jpeg

Reddit saying he's taping his left knee again and noticeably limping during games... Kinsmann won't stop playing him I'm sure. Gonna come back crocked

Reddit saying he's taping his left knee again and noticeably limping during games... Kinsmann won't stop playing him I'm sure. Gonna come back crocked
good job we are learning to play without him then. knowing our luck you are right.

Nailed on, along with one of Sarr and Bissouma no doubt. Something tells me we will not see our best 11 all start a game this season

A potentially significant result for Spurs tonight, with Iraq beating Japan 2-1. This will likely see Iraq win their group, and Japan finish 2nd. If South Korea wins their group as expected, it'll be Japan v South Korea in the round of 16.

Lots of variables in there and no guarantee Japan would beat South Korea, but that's a huge match and could mean an early return for Sonny.

A potentially significant result for Spurs tonight, with Iraq beating Japan 2-1. This will likely see Iraq win their group, and Japan finish 2nd. If South Korea wins their group as expected, it'll be Japan v South Korea in the round of 16.

Lots of variables in there and no guarantee Japan would beat South Korea, but that's a huge match and could mean an early return for Sonny.

Any team they meet could mean an early return, no?

Back