• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I'm not saying they can't be concerned. I'm saying "Don’t think it will be as long as three months but could easily be 4-6 weeks imo" is completely baseless speculation.
Completely baseless speculation would mean no reasoning provided at all, yet I have provided about 5 reasons why this could end up being the case.

Maybe there is a still a few grains of sand stuck in your ears and nose 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

It's a difficult one. Should you sell while the players are on top? With Son it's even more difficult, as his commercial value is incredible! Not only would we lose one of the best players, but also the most profitable. I'd keep him as long as he performs and wants to stay.
If it was up to me, we'd need an offer similar to Kane to even consider it.
I'm in for the sell players whilst they are at the top (ideally just before or just after they have started to decline) but with Son he is our only bone fide quality forward as it stands and selling him without a at least a couple of players coming in would be dangerous. We've seen what its been like in these last couple of games without him. We are very blunt and struggle to really fashion proper chances. So this one time i'd argue we can't afford to let him go as the downgrade without him is significant.

Completely baseless speculation would mean no reasoning provided at all, yet I have provided about 5 reasons why this could end up being the case.

Maybe there is a still a few grains of sand stuck in your ears and nose 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
You're just a sad troll. I haven't forgotten these two gems you came up with before Emirates Marketing Project away:

- https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commu...s-marketing-project.11798/page-3#post-1743470
- https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commu...s-marketing-project.11798/page-2#post-1743463

Now you're telling me Son is out for 4-6 weeks because you watched him limping on TV. Like I said, completely baseless speculation and I feel dumber for having spent about 10 minutes replying to you in this thread.

It's a difficult one. Should you sell while the players are on top? With Son it's even more difficult, as his commercial value is incredible! Not only would we lose one of the best players, but also the most profitable. I'd keep him as long as he performs and wants to stay.
If it was up to me, we'd need an offer similar to Kane to even consider it.

Don't see it

- Highly likely to hit 20 goals again this season
- Our only consistent/quality goalscorer
- Model Pro
- Commercial monster for us as well as club brand
- He has already shown he can transition from the pace player to a more poacher/finisher

Don't see it

- Highly likely to hit 20 goals again this season
- Our only consistent/quality goalscorer
- Model Pro
- Commercial monster for us as well as club brand
- He has already shown he can transition from the pace player to a more poacher/finisher

And he is the skipper.

Do you think we will see him offered a contract extension on his return, and would he sign it?

(I now think hell yes to both.)

IIRC he has til the summer 2025, just as he turns 33.

And he is the skipper.

Do you think we will see him offered a contract extension on his return, and would he sign it?

(I now think hell yes to both.)

IIRC he has til the summer 2025, just as he turns 33.

I think he was on the priority list being reported as next set of contract extensions.

Son seems mega mega mega clean i.e. doesn't drink/smoke/drugs/eat poorly and his dad drives him onwards, so he might play til he is 57 with some of those famous East Asian genes of longevity. Too early to sell him. Maybe sell him when he is 54 or so.

Son seems mega mega mega clean i.e. doesn't drink/smoke/drugs/eat poorly and his dad drives him onwards, so he might play til he is 57 with some of those famous East Asian genes of longevity. Too early to sell him. Maybe sell him when he is 54 or so.

I reckon he hammers the wonder coffee though.

Back