• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

From the top comment in that video

His 8+ years of EPL xG is 81.18 where he scored 108 goals for +26.82. That's full 33% above average footballer. No one is in his neighborhood. Not Haaland - he is average in EPL and was slightly above average in bundeslega - and not even Kane who were pretty good at 181.91 xG leading to 210 goals which came are out to 15% above average.

From the top comment in that video

His 8+ years of EPL xG is 81.18 where he scored 108 goals for +26.82. That's full 33% above average footballer. No one is in his neighborhood. Not Haaland - he is average in EPL and was slightly above average in bundeslega - and not even Kane who were pretty good at 181.91 xG leading to 210 goals which came are out to 15% above average.
To me, Son has always been a better modern striker than Kane. Mobility and speed mean he can integrate better in teams playing fast attacking football which is the trend recently.

Big strikers who can score goals with their heads are less useful if they can't beat their mam on the ground.

To me, Son has always been a better modern striker than Kane. Mobility and speed mean he can integrate better in teams playing fast attacking football which is the trend recently.

Big strikers who can score goals with their heads are less useful if they can't beat their mam on the ground.

In the right system, like this one, he's a great striker. Still think that Bayern striker is better, but Son is definitely really good in this setup.

Great to have him back to scoring, smiling and striking fear into opponents. Really happy his role now seems to be as the striker and not on the left in this system. Him on the left in this system was a concern.

Also happy that he gets subbed. He's our captain and probably our biggest star right now. But in many games he can't do the pressing and defending properly for 90 minutes so only right that he gets subbed at times.

In the right system, like this one, he's a great striker. Still think that Bayern striker is better, but Son is definitely really good in this setup.

Great to have him back to scoring, smiling and striking fear into opponents. Really happy his role now seems to be as the striker and not on the left in this system. Him on the left in this system was a concern.

Also happy that he gets subbed. He's our captain and probably our biggest star right now. But in many games he can't do the pressing and defending properly for 90 minutes so only right that he gets subbed at times.

To me Son's game has always been around high energy, for a player that has often been accused of being "streaky" there is a pattern of when he comes back from injury (i.e. is rested) or performing well.

Ange's post match, Son wasn't 100%, never was going to play the full 90 but was desperate to play, to contribute

https://theathletic.com/4913763/2023/10/01/central-striker-son-reinvented-spurs/

son_heung-min_all_shots.png

Yep.

By the way, see how many views that vid i posted has. It's insane. We have more supporters in korea than england.

I knew a lot of Koreans went to games...but I was completely blown away but just how many there were on Saturday. Incredible. And all of them loading up on merchandise.

I knew a lot of Koreans went to games...but I was completely blown away but just how many there were on Saturday. Incredible. And all of them loading up on merchandise.

I'd imagine if Sonny reverted to last year's "Clark Kent in Superman II" version of the player we know and love, Levy would still want to tie him to a 10 year contract for this reason.

Back