• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I watched the game, I thought Solomon was our key player, he worked hard in the press and tracking back, had a lot of the ball, and yes gave it away a few times, but he made multiple key contributions.

He was rubbish for the first 30 minutes. A fraction late to everything. Improved as we started to dominate.

For the whole game i thought he was good. If son is going to play in the middle, he's going to start on the left. Hopefully improve.

Nonsense. No way. Romero did way more. Maddison. Son of course. Solomon was OK. Medium. Not bad.

Game of opinions.

Thought Maddison was good too.

Romero lost points for his fudge up at the end.

Son took his chances, but they were easy ones. Did a bit of pressing too to be fair.

Game of opinions.

Thought Maddison was good too.

Romero lost points for his fudge up at the end.

Son took his chances, but they were easy ones. Did a bit of pressing too to be fair.

Solomon was good, was direct and it worked. Sons finishing was on point, the first finish was far from easy, clinical

For me alot of positives out there, I mean you don't win 5-2 by sheer luck

Solomon was good, was direct and it worked. Sons finishing was on point, the first finish was far from easy, clinical

For me alot of positives out there, I mean you don't win 5-2 by sheer luck

far from easy for many yes, but not a player as talented as Son, he scores from there 99.9% of the time

has to be said though, Burnley are fudging gash

Nonsense. No way. Romero did way more. Maddison. Son of course. Solomon was OK. Medium. Not bad.

It’s just what he does. He overpraises the less technical/fashionable players like Royal, Sanchez, Lamela etc. He’ll never, ever pick someone like Maddison or Son as MOM even if they scored goals 10 in a match. Often digs out the more technical players like Romero (dug out VDV already too) “wtf was that Romero?” But won’t ever say “wtf was that Royal?”.

Back