• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Thought Solomon looked decent today? No end product but I reckon the RB will have a sleepless night about him.
Solomon was left wide open, 1 on 1 multiple times, but kept messing up or passing back or misjudging a pass... he had SO MANY opportunities but kept scuffing them up. Yes, I know he got 2 assists in the end.

He got two assists today...and our performance level definitely dropped when he and Sarr went off.
No, we dropped off because we were already winning handsomely. Solomon was not the cause. He's fine, but not toppety top top top.

Did anyone watch the game or just listing the two assists from Solomon? His passing was vague decision making was questionable and didn't look a threat at all with the ball at his feet.

Hopefully it was just a one off performance from him and is actually better than he showed vs a team bottom of the table.

Did anyone watch the game or just listing the two assists from Solomon? His passing was vague decision making was questionable and didn't look a threat at all with the ball at his feet.

Hopefully it was just a one off performance from him and is actually better than he showed vs a team bottom of the table.
Are you talking about Solomon? That's what I said above.

I watched the game, I thought Solomon was our key player, he worked hard in the press and tracking back, had a lot of the ball, and yes gave it away a few times, but he made multiple key contributions.

I watched the game, I thought Solomon was our key player, he worked hard in the press and tracking back, had a lot of the ball, and yes gave it away a few times, but he made multiple key contributions.

Honestly? You are having a laugh. Key player? Had a lot of the ball but looked lost and made poor decisions.

Honestly? You are having a laugh. Key player? Had a lot of the ball but looked lost and made poor decisions.

made the key passes that won us the game

worked bloody hard without the ball and covered back with Udogie and VDV too, did a lot of dirty foot in work today, crucial

I thought he was decent without doing anything exceptional. I will say that 2 assists even without playing great is no bad feat to pull off. I think he just needed to add some shooting when he had a few half chances in the first to elevate his performance to the level of good. He was a good supporting player today I felt.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back