• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

With Richy and Danjuma there also. I know Richy splits opinion but seems he could have got a lot more gametime at LWF if Son was crocked all season.

Yeh and I don't think the lack of game time worked in Richy favour either, so it was a double threat IMO.

Can someone link me to the source? Everyones running with it now and they all say “Korean Media” but no link.

With Richy and Danjuma there also. I know Richy splits opinion but seems he could have got a lot more gametime at LWF if Son was crocked all season.
Richy showed flashes and we know that a run can do wonders for a player. Aaannddd, Son after a rest is lethal!
Basically, Conte can go fudge himself.

Reactions: DTA
Coach "Are you okay to play?"
Player "Yes."
Not being a mind reader is bad management?

Wouldn't the data from their GPS doo-dahs they all wear in training all week suggest he's not operating at full fitness too? and if it's a hernia issue, then surely the medical department can spot that from the mile off.

Then again our medical department....

Wouldn't the data from their GPS doo-dahs they all wear in training all week suggest he's not operating at full fitness too? and if it's a hernia issue, then surely the medical department can spot that from the mile off.

Then again our medical department....
Haha that last but cracked me

But yeh they can flag up small % drop offs from the tech and data they use. If he needed an op you would think it's highly probable the club knew

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

That is literally what management is.....
Only the player can tell if he is in pain or not. The medical team can't check for every possible issue that a player could be suffering from, they rely on the player to give them the information.

Really unprofessional of Son. He has to know he's playing poorly and rather than get the cause sorted he continues playing to the detriment of both him and the team.

Back