• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Yes also respect for parents. Not only did Son's dad fully vested the family in football, but did so knowing that there was a risk regarding military service disrupting everything they dreamed for.

Won't be surprised that this is the view of the family too, especially the father's.
I think in Korean culture loyalty and honour are massive traits.

Our positivity and support around him attaining his exemption from military service will have resonated massively and not forgotten. Hence his comments.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes also respect for parents. Not only did Son's dad fully vested the family in football, but did so knowing that there was a risk regarding military service disrupting everything they dreamed for.

Won't be surprised that this is the view of the family too, especially the father's.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Tbh I mainly meant his father. He is the gatekeeper of Sons career and has 95% influence on all he does.
I'd guess Sonny is slightly westernised but his father is 100% engrained in the Korean values, and paying loyalty and respect in return for ours, was a given.

It's funny how he has never been heavily linked with a move to any of the Elite clubs, you would have thought over the past 3 years that Madrid or even Bayern would be all over this.

It's funny how he has never been heavily linked with a move to any of the Elite clubs, you would have thought over the past 3 years that Madrid or even Bayern would be all over this.

It's easy, you tell your agent - I'm happy, I don't need to move.

It was the same with Lamela (apparently we had multiple offers over the years from Italy)

Agents/clubs know who is open or not to moving ..

Back