• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Glad not too have judged him too much after the outing at Sunderland. Thought he was great today, okay we got lucky with the goal, but if take a chance, sometimes they pay off. Too many times today we tried to take one extra step or pass.
Although the goal and the win was good enough, my highight of the match was that run and amazing burst of pace he made in the first half, it was Bale-esque, totally blitzed their defender for pace.
Looks a great signing, he is going to scare defences, and could well take a lot of pressure off Kane

What a great performance, and such a hard worker as well. He made several interceptions which led directly to goalscoring chances. Although I don't want to compare him to Bale, he brings a lot of the qualities we lost when we sold him. Pace, energy and directness.

Very impressed with him yesterday, his work ethic is first class and I am looking forward to seeing him linkup with Eriksen.

Funny to see the Bale comparison here - it crossed my mind too watching the game. What makes me happy is that it appears a lot of teams come to us (or even away) with the same game plan - sit back and counter. We seemed to have found a key to the parked bus!

Back