• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Excellent news, nice one Sonny.

Military service sounded bloody miserable from the story the Liverpool Broadcasting Corporation put out earlier this week when they were getting excited about him having to do it.

TELEMMGLPICT000169899436_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoxtJTNN1PrxXUfsyo8VLjBeIwvcaJ5jOzqNaswWh1SE.jpeg

and of course we have a anew 5 year contract that should take him beyond his peak (he is 26 now).

1-in-3 goal ratio, not bad considering he doesn't start all the time in the last 3 years

gettyimages-1025808914.jpg

Message for you folks:

‘I also want to talk about Tottenham. I had so many messages from Spurs and the fans and it was great. They have supported me so much and that means a lot to me.

‘I really want to say thank you to the coach and the fans of Spurs. They are so special. Now I am looking forward to getting back to England and showing what I can do.’

In honour of son's achievements when he returns to training our squad should be decked out in military gear...he needs to be told to report to general poch in full get up and a salute is required....training that day consists of military drills and obstacle courses...

Love you sonny....well done lad

In honour of son's achievements when he returns to training our squad should be decked out in military gear...he needs to be told to report to general poch in full get up and a salute is required....training that day consists of military drills and obstacle courses...

Love you sonny....well done lad

son-army-357agdwfgaqpmj1gy66rr4.jpg

:p

So pleased for the lad, and his team-mates.

Thought we might miss when he went to the Asian Games, but Moura has well and truly stepped up. Hopefully Son knows he has a fight on his hands to regain his place and it inspires him to another level

You his potential fee?

He’s easily a £50m+ player, by a long way. Consistent double digit goal scorer, versatile... not that I’d ever want him sold!
Just a back of the envelope guesstimate. He would have had another chance to get the win. Even if we did lose him there would be a lot of value in his participation over the next couple of years. So not his full value, but a solid part of it. Adding a bit for the hit and miss nature of signing a replacement.

I'll call myself a nerd before someone else does...

The kid is golden. Just his attitude alone is worth having him in the team, let alone his ability on the pitch. The kind of player you want to be representing Spurs

Yes, always thought he was like Solskjaer was in Fergie's teams. Very dependable, great attitude, doesnt sulk that he's in/out of the team. People like Son and Winks are invaluable

I’m so gad we all spent so much energy debating Son’s military service earlier in this thread.
It’s only added the Euphoria! Any actual South Koreans on this board, I don’t think I’ve ever cared more about a non English national team!!

That’s two tournament-winning captains in our first team. Should make a difference.

It doesn't work like that. They have national team winning mentality, not club winning mentality*.

Until they win something with us, they will lack club winning mentality*.

* Or there could be a flaw in the concept of winning mentality being totally dependent on trophies won (regardless of team-mates) and independent of individual impact on the team dynamics and results.

No need. Lucas is playing well.

Give him a break till late October, imo, unless we suddenly have need of him in the interval.

Assuming we beat Watford in the EFL Cup we will have 10 matches to play from Liverpool in mid September till the end of October so it would be patently ridiculous to not use Son during that period.

Back