• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

It seems quite unlikely that h'd be having a medical with us ON THE DAY his team have the 2nd leg of a a CL qualifier (which they have a very narrow deficit in).

So likely clickbait...however if he's not in tonight's squad then we can start taking the story more seriously!

So we are signing a player from AVBs reign.. and not someone that Poch wants.. so who is choosing this player then.

Answers on a stamped address envelope please.

Or is it Tottenham leaking flimflam and bluffing its pair of threes still whilst staring down a royal flush with WBA

Ah, it's the guy who played for Hamburg a few years back! I remember him. I can't remember him being anything special though, but apparently he's become better. Maybe this is just a smokescreen to get WBA anxious and sell us Berahino.

Berahino
Eriksen - Kane - Son​

Would be pretty damn good attack. You have skill in Eriksen, pace in Son and Berahino and the deadly finish of Kane.

where the ruddy hell has this come from.....very sneaky...

no bugger all about him so if someone can educate me then muchos appreciatus.

While it is mandatory it can be deferred

But has to be done by the age of 28 - otherwise they could have a bunch of OAPs fighting their wars for them.

That's only 5 years away. No re-sale value whatsoever.

Does not seem like Levy at all.

Have to say though, if we spend close to 50 million on upgrades to our attack and en up with this fella and Berahino, it's quite underwhelming imo. Might work as all hell though!

Berahino
Eriksen - Kane - Son​

Would be pretty damn good attack. You have skill in Eriksen, pace in Son and Berahino and the deadly finish of Kane.

We won't be getting both players. If we are getting this guy for 20m I hope we have researched the duck out of it. I'm only going on the YouTube which I know I shouldn't, but where are the outstanding attributes?

Someone who has seen him a few times, put my mind at rest...... Please :)

Back