• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

I think it just goes to to show really. Imagine if we had got CL football last year when we deserved it

Well, it only goes to show if they actually sign him and somehow it comes out that we were really interested in signing him, but he chose Leverkusen over us.

all over twitter having a medical with us today £20m forward from Leverkeusen

Will admit, I know nothing about this chap

Oi Oi! Sources???

Hold on - isn't he playing for them tonight in their CL playoff game vs Lazio??
:mad::rolleyes:

Edit - i see marky has put sorrces now...still he'd be great and that's why it sounds too good to be true...

Maybe this will bring WBA back to the table re Berahino?!? Never seen him but based on what I read it sould like a fall-back option to Berhaino

If this is true then I would assume that it would be to take Lamela's place in event of him going back to Italy. A choice of Kane, Berahino, Heung-Min Son and N'Jie to fill three positions up front sounds very strong indeed (and all four could even potentially be accommodated by playing Kane as the number 10 behind Berahino.

Has to go back to S.Korea to service mandatory military service over the next few years - massively affecting his re-sale value. Doesn't seem very Levy-esque.

If this is true then I would assume that it would be to take Lamela's place in event of him going back to Italy. A choice of Kane, Berahino, Heung-Min Son and N'Jie to fill three positions up front sounds very strong indeed (and all four could even potentially be accommodated by playing Kane as the number 10 behind Berahino.

You think we can get BOTH Berahino AND Heung-Min Son?

Has to go back to S.Korea to service mandatory military service over the next few years - massively affecting his re-sale value. Doesn't seem very Levy-esque.

Haha, what? Absurd. Don't know anything about this guy. What's he good at?

Back