• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Starting to declutter ahead of the move
Unreal how much stuff you keep you don't need
2 bin bags full of crap from a unit in the front room thrown away

Starting to declutter ahead of the move
Unreal how much stuff you keep you don't need
2 bin bags full of crap from a unit in the front room thrown away
We've just this morning paid the deposit on new fitted wardrobes for two bedrooms. So now we need to have a proper clear-out so we don't just end up moving all the crap stored up over years, and clothes that are never worn anymore, straight from the old cupboards into the new ones.

I’m in Seville for work this week, limited time to explore but if anyone has been and has recommendations, I’d gratefully receive them.

I play a game called Unmatched and have a couple of sets of my own. Commissioned a friend to paint the Jurassic Park models for me (which come as just plain grey plastic) and he's delivered. I'm in awe of people with certain creative gifts.

377150542_161933997003687_2677755570731234747_n.jpg368067476_1189930491963563_5909873833476860498_n.jpg

I play a game called Unmatched and have a couple of sets of my own. Commissioned a friend to paint the Jurassic Park models for me (which come as just plain grey plastic) and he's delivered. I'm in awe of people with certain creative gifts.

View attachment 16324View attachment 16325

They are fantastic, that's a real talent.
Enjoy your caramel wafer BTW, can't beat a tunnocks.

It’s Remembrance Sunday shortly so I did a tour with a volunteer from Commonwealth war graves people at Epsom cemetery. The asylums and mental hospitals around epsom, St Ebba’s and Horton etc were commandeered for soldiers who needed six weeks recuperation whilst the then new Grandstand was kitted out as a surgical centre by public subscriptions. So there is a concentration of graves here.

Apparently there are about fifty such sites in the U.K.

The CWG’s are surprisingly woke. The dead of all creeds, ranks and roles lie side by side. I cannot remember the chaps name behind it but he fought his own battle against the elites for this equality.

The British plots have as many as 9 soldiers stacked atop each other. Whilst those from other nations each have a dedicated plot.

Family members had to pay for an inscription at the base of the headstones. This was expensive so many did not elect to do this.

All very orderly and kept tidy. The Second World War headstones are spread across the site with family graves. Some of these are in poor shape.

I think the cwgf oversees 1.7 million graves, and I was told that they have a project to add a we code to each grave for a biography of each of the interred. So I’ll be updating those of my family members.

In remembrance.

Also found out Nestle Caramacs are to be discontinued.

So I just ordered 10 boxes.

Last edited:
Back