• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

I have an attachment that goes on the end of my pressure hose that does the same job but stops the spray from going over everything around the patio. They're really handy.
We borrowed the washer from my Mrs Dad, when I took it back he said oh I forgot to give you the attachment, must be the same thing

Just signed up to a Basic SQL course too on Udeme Training
You'll get a basic grasp of SQL quite quickly. There's a few flavours of it with some nuance but I've always likened it to BASIC in that you can read it as a layman and have a reasonable idea of what it's doing.

Just signed up to a Basic SQL course too on Udeme Training

good to see you upskilling mate, it's never easy but will help in long run. You don't need to be an SQL coder but the ability to read simple statements or write queries can really help.

Wait til you write your first Join. I can't even remember now...

good to see you upskilling mate, it's never easy but will help in long run. You don't need to be an SQL coder but the ability to read simple statements or write queries can really help.

Wait til you write your first Join. I can't even remember now...
The real initiation is when you write your first join that accidentally selects all the rows.

had another interview for a different internal role. Could be interesting, it's not as good as the other role i want but they're dragging their heels so bad on it.

Anyway, nothing guarenteed just yet. Second one scheduled for next week.

I had a chat with HR today about the potential of redeploying me in the company
I said how long do I get to try and find something, 1 maybe 2 months tops
They said its a legal requirement for the company to give me a decent chance to try and find something so it's open-ended
Surely I can't string this out for 6 months or so before saying nah I'll have my package, touch if I can hahah

Got a call today for an interview at Schenker logistics tomorrow! I really really want that job, and I really really need it too, as I'm in my last month in which I get paid from my previous employer. After this month I'll only get 60% of what I previously got, and that just ain't enough to pay the bills.

It's fun seeing the right lose their mind over the possibility that the Royal family might be racist.

We’ve found them “pretty hard” to usurp but I’d love a proper ethnic family to take their place.

A rarity like Some Inuits would be excellent, or Papuans.

The further away from one thousand years of privilege, and speaking in that preposterous fake RP affectation the better. Oh yeah and then there’s the racism, tax avoidance, slavery, nepotism.......

I had a chat with HR today about the potential of redeploying me in the company
I said how long do I get to try and find something, 1 maybe 2 months tops
They said its a legal requirement for the company to give me a decent chance to try and find something so it's open-ended
Surely I can't string this out for 6 months or so before saying nah I'll have my package, touch if I can hahah
HR emailed me today after I had chased saying if im not redployed im redundant March 31st
The person I spoke too got it wrong, considering I found out on the 1st March I didnt get a role and HR didnt even speak to until the 5th I dont think under a month is a long enough period and I will be telling them that tomorrow

Back