• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Drove up to Ditchling near Brighton with the young girl from work I am friends with. We walked for an hour and half and the tea rooms at Stamner Park were open for takeaway and we had hot chocolate and sausage rolls and then walked back.

A lovely day where we talked the whole time. It is nice having friends across the generations. Think it helps with writing my play, the strangers guide to buying cake.

Drove up to Ditchling near Brighton with the young girl from work I am friends with. We walked for an hour and half and the tea rooms at Stamner Park were open for takeaway and we had hot chocolate and sausage rolls and then walked back.

A lovely day where we talked the whole time. It is nice having friends across the generations. Think it helps with writing my play, the strangers guide to buying cake.
Which of these type of "friend" is she?
51t5ZYO3A6L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Lakey: Had the 1st vaccine shot this morning :) got a thumping headache now mind

Consider Cannabis. I'm told a few tokes takes the edge right off. I'm getting my inoculation in June.

Last edited:
Spent the morning spring cleaning the flat, going up the dump
Jet washed the patio and all the bikes, etc, the patio looks awesome now

Have people coming to view the house so I’m planning to hide in the workshop and tinker with me tool

Back