• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Six Nations

Lakey

Gus Poyet
Anyone else a fan of rugby then?

Awesome start tonight, great win for England, great advert for the game in World Cup year

Not sue about the Super Bowl show before kick off mind

Fantastic game - one of the best I've seen in a while. Agree about the intro nonsense - there's no need for that.

One thing I don't get, why did the Welsh boo their own national anthem?

I have a ticket for this Saturday at twickers. Missus not happy as it's valentines and I will be smashed..

Love this competition but really gutted not to get a single rwc ticket which will be a mega event I reckon, and we may win it.

It was a great game and a good performance by the English in the second half. Alas it was tainted slightly by the nonsense in the lead-up to the match. It appears that it is standard practice to provide video evidence before a game to alert the referee to certain tactics. Once one starts, no doubt more will follow. Slippery slope. The lasers, fireworks and other assorted dogbrick was pathetic. An utter waste of money that added nothing to the occasion at all. Put the money into the grassroots of the game. Rugby is strong enough without that kind of brick. Within the game the cancer of modern sport was starting to rear its ugly head. There was far too much arm waving, too many shouts of 'Sir...Sir' (okay a step up from footy) and a little too much gamesmanship being employed. The game doesn't need it. The captain is the only person allowed to speak to the ref, otherwise it should be 10 yards. I imagine somewhere in a dark room someone thinks Rugby would be better served by adding the 'drama' footy provides every time an official tried to make a decision. If people don't like any of that then they need to be vocal about it to the RFU and the Six Nations set up.

I don't follow the club game at all, but I love watching England play rugby. Agree with the poster who said they prefer international rugby to international football.

I have a ticket for this Saturday at twickers. Missus not happy as it's valentines and I will be smashed..

Love this competition but really gutted not to get a single rwc ticket which will be a mega event I reckon, and we may win it.

see you there on Saturday mate! Love a day out at Twickers, completely different to a day at the lane (not to say i don't love a trip to Spurs). but lots more drinking (in your seats and during the game, loads of good hearted banter with the oppo, and an abundance of totty to mingle with.

Didn't get a RWC ticket for England games, but off to a match in Cardiff and at Wembley

see you there on Saturday mate! Love a day out at Twickers, completely different to a day at the lane (not to say i don't love a trip to Spurs). but lots more drinking (in your seats and during the game, loads of good hearted banter with the oppo, and an abundance of totty to mingle with.

Didn't get a RWC ticket for England games, but off to a match in Cardiff and at Wembley

Nice one Lakey.
I felt at home up there, and there were a lot less irritating toffs than I thought likely most were there for the action rather than the occasion. Italy were good value, but I'll have to try and get tickets for the more competitive games.

I'm off to Dublin for the game on Sunday, can't wait!! means i'll miss the kick off for the cup final, but hey ho

I'm off to Dublin for the game on Sunday, can't wait!! means i'll miss the kick off for the cup final, but hey ho
So you're on a Spurs forum posting that you will miss the final due to being at a game of egg chasing and you cant wait haha

Shouldnt you be on a rugby forum haha

technically I'll only miss the 1st half, anyway only really need to see the last 15 mins to see the Eriksen free kick to level it up, before Kane pops up with a 93rd minute winner

Crushing day in rugby cricket and Spurs results.

And its tipping it down. Feeling really low!

This weekend is shaping up well whatvwith the redevelopment overcoming the last major hurdle.

Calcutta cup tomorrow. England may lose we are misfiring. But big day out and Ireland probably deserve another slam.

I finally got some world cup tickets, kiwis in the millenium stadium.

Wow, what a end to the six nations. Fantastic match with the French, Irish putting 40 past brickland at their place.Just fantastic bring on the world cup.

What a day of rugby! The World Cup will be a let down after this.

Gutted to miss out by just 6 points, so close at the end, one of the all time great games I reckon

Brilliant day.
We were just feet away in the last minute and i still dont know what offence was committed?

Congrats to ireland.

Back