• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Six Nations

French bought down the maul, should have been a penalty try at the end there but oh well. Great day of Rugby

I got home in time to watch the 2nd half of the England game -- absolutely brilliant! Heroic effort.

That's what I thought but I was a few pints down at the time and assumed I was seeing things.

There's no way to stop a 13 man maul from 5 meters out without collapsing it, thought it should have been an easy decision. Oh well, onwards and upwards to the World Cup

it still feels to me like we lost the game against the French. Need to watch it again to try and enjoy the spectacle, so thought we were going to pinch the championship at the death...

Back