• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

it's all adding up

what I find scary that even the slightest movement in the needle of what's acceptable brings this kind of racism to the fore

I heard on the newsagents podcast this week, that UK reports of antisemitic hate crime in October were 13 times the level of 2022, 13 times

Absolutely no doubt anti semitic abuse and crime is on the rise. And not to play it off against each other, that's not in isolation as the same could be said for islamaphobia off the back off all this too. Its bought the worse out on all sides.

I would say in fact there are bordering bigoted views on this thread against Palestinians based on some pretty loose stereotypes IMO

Utterly dreadful TBH....that's a rough part of the world too.
Those who study these things often point to dagestan as the first place that will exit the federation as Russia loses control. I've seen unconfirmed reports that FSB agents are being targeted there too, which is a part of a pattern now it would seem.

Two key things for me are 1. Making a distinction between Islamists and Muslims, and to be explicit about it. Not sure those in the West and Israel always do make this distinction clear enough. And indeed those supporting Palestine could also do more to condemn Islamists and ensure their support is clearly aimed at non-Islamists. Here's more of an overview https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/muslims-vs-islamists

2. Martin Luther King's point is so pertinent. Hate begets hate - globally. Violence begets more violence. You can kill the liar but not the lie. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_begets_violence
I appreciate that Israel, a democratic state, has to do something after such a massive massacre of its people. Yet there is no solution at the end of it. Just more hate and entrenched sides. It is the wrong long-term approach. Yet what would you do after so many people had been slaughtered by a quasi-state right next to you?

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man [Palestinian people], but to win [their] his friendship and understanding.

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that

Last edited:
Two key things for me are 1. Making a distinction between Islamists and Muslims, and to be explicit about it. Not sure those in the West and Israel always do make this distinction clear enough. And indeed those supporting Palestine could also do more to condemn Islamists and ensure their support is clearly aimed at non-Islamists. Here's more of an overview https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/muslims-vs-islamists

2. Martin Luther King's point is so pertinent. Hate begets hate - globally. Violence begets more violence. You can kill the liar but not the lie. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_begets_violence
I appreciate that Israel, a democratic state, has to do something after such a massive massacre of its people. Yet there is no solution at the end of it. Just more hate and entrenched sides. It is the wrong long-term approach. Yet what would you do after so many people had been slaughtered by a quasi-state right next to you?

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding.

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that

Can certainly relate to the first part of your post. There is a clear difference. I not a fan of religion but if people choose to follow one, I’ll respect that.

I’ve never met yet a Muslim trying to enforce their beliefs on me. But I’ve also made a point of respecting their beliefs (food choices for example). But I can honestly say that for all people I know who follow a religion

I do like to visit places of worship as it really intrigues me with the history of such places and the investment team people put into them

But I’ve seen examples of extremism in many ways by many people, even some not realising it, which is even scarier

What in reality is the next step if/when Hamas is removed considering most of Gaza is already flattened?

"You can come back now, sorry about the mess but you did vote for them, good luck with the rebuild?

What in reality is the next step if/when Hamas is removed considering most of Gaza is already flattened?

"You can come back now, sorry about the mess but you did vote for them, good luck with the rebuild?
Can you remove them. If it's true that the leaders of Hamas are In qutar the minute Israel remove the troops from Gaza won't Hamas just take control again. How many terrorist organisations get completely wiped out none that I can think of. So over the next week's months a hole lot of innocent people on both side have to die for what exactly.

Can you remove them. If it's true that the leaders of Hamas are In qutar the minute Israel remove the troops from Gaza won't Hamas just take control again. How many terrorist organisations get completely wiped out none that I can think of. So over the next week's months a hole lot of innocent people on both side have to die for what exactly.

Cynically I see a western controlled or at least "suggested" alternative administration and maybe, again cynically, more jiggling of any terms that weakens Palestine as a state further.

Cynically I see a western controlled or at least "suggested" alternative administration and maybe, again cynically, more jiggling of any terms that weakens Palestine as a state further.
Yes you are probably right could you see the useless UN having troops in Gaza instead of Israeli troops would other middle eastern countries except them.

surely the people of Gaza would welcome help removing the vicious terrorists who have subverted their nation and attacked their close friends and neighbours...

There have been a few Israeli officials talking of the PA taking over again. That would be a significant step on a very long road to peace there.

As for the rebuild - once those ruling Gaza stop taking all the foreign aid and spending it on killing innocent Israelis, there should be plenty of funding for it.

Just had a trawl through twitter and level of racism against people who are clearly sat in the middle claiming for the preservation of life is staggering. I get the situation is fraught but again there is a clear agenda in places to assume sides being picked for purely hoping for a peace in the middle where no one dies on either side. Its such a sad situation as anti Semitism and racism both seem on an upward trajectory on the back of all this

Just had a trawl through twitter and level of racism against people who are clearly sat in the middle claiming for the preservation of life is staggering. I get the situation is fraught but again there is a clear agenda in places to assume sides being picked for purely hoping for a peace in the middle where no one dies on either side. Its such a sad situation as anti Semitism and racism both seem on an upward trajectory on the back of all this

I feel like part of my soul has been irreversibly scarred firstly bearing witness to on-the-ground footage coming through, and then seeing the comments below. We’re meant to be living in the safest, most peaceful time in history but right now it feels like end-game humanity.

I feel like part of my soul has been irreversibly scarred firstly bearing witness to on-the-ground footage coming through, and then seeing the comments below. We’re meant to be living in the safest, most peaceful time in history but right now it feels like end-game humanity.
We may be in the end game of everything, it certainly feels like a collapse is on the horizon, but it is not too late to change the course of history if the desire is there. The will of good people must force our leaders to stop the madness that is taking hold.

I can't see an end to this conflict soon. The animosity runs so deep, and the opposing sides both seem to have their own version of history that has brought them here. I do know however that what is happening now is not something unique . The reasons for this conflict are as old as war itself and the path to peace is also not unique. It is a hard path but well-trodden. IMO if anything is to be done it must start with a change of leadership and an end goal that is a compromise. Those in power now have neither the imagination nor the moral fortitude to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Could somebody enlighten me as to why the Met are currently letting Pro-Palestine protestors launch fireworks at them and they are just standing there

Also saw loads of people getting abused by them when coming out of a McDonalds earlier again the Police just stood there

Too busy twerking at Carnival or painting rainbow flags on their faces at Pride to actually have a backbone and sort some of these people out

If a lot of these antics happen next Sunday there will be confronted by a lot of very angry ex servicemen

Back