• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

So it's a legitimate military target then. The entirety of the blame for those deaths lies with Hamas.

By the same score, snipers in civilian buildings shooting at Russian troops become legitimate targets then? Because that is what happened in the early phases of the Ukraine war.
(What's right for one to do surely means it is right for all to do..)

It is an exceptionally grey area to knowingly attack a target that houses civilians even if you suspect there are enemies within.

Riots going on across the whole of the Middle East in response to the bombing of the hospital

Any Jewish people in these countries have been told to leave immediately

And all of this with no proof that the bombing was from Israel

Will those people rioting admit they were wrong or change their views if it turns out that Israel had nothing to do with it

Will ALL the people who have condemned Israel for this atrocity retract their condemnation?

Call my cynical but this bombing of a hospital is the perfect way to get the world on their side... almost staged even......

I've been thinking about this civilian thing

We, in the west, think of war as being an honorable thing

Going into 'the field' and fighting soldiers vs soldiers

But, if one side doesn't want to be honorable, they can simply take 2 of their own civilians per soldier/terrorist and do whatever they want, knowing that any return-fire will kill 2 civilians on top of every soldier

Like I said before, a good government/army does ALL it can to protect its peoples

Therefore it should be moving all terrorist targets AWAY from civilian areas

But that's not happening

*This post is NOT excusing the bombing of the hospital earlier*

Will ALL the people who have condemned Israel for this atrocity retract their condemnation?

All the official reports haven't said it was Israel, just condemned the strike itself.
If I am wrong with my assumption then I'll happily hold my hands up, I don't think I will be - but let's see.

And re your post that you made while I was slowly typing.. War is anything but honourable, you may get the odd tale or two about honourable deeds but trust me - it is a dirty, horrible, guttural and raw experience that isn't one to put on a bucket list. And if you're presented with people putting civvies in front of them, you back off and reassess the options - that's the British Army I was taught and that is what I hold all civilised armies capable of doing.

So it's a legitimate military target then. The entirety of the blame for those deaths lies with Hamas.

Anywhere could be a legitimate military target with that logic. Ah well we thought that one of the bad guys was in that building sorry about that. It's like us choosing to invade any random country because we thought there were weapons of mass destruction there.

What's quite amazing (in a horrific way) is how unbelievable both "sides" account's of things are to the point where it's being suggested that people are bombing their own hospitals to frame the side but also folks stating there'll be more bombs and not an ounce of humanitarian aid, the kindness of people who are no doubt executing GHod's benevolent will.

Then you've got Russia suggesting emergency UN meetings while their elected leader has a warrant for war crimes.

Anywhere could be a legitimate military target with that logic. Ah well we thought that one of the bad guys was in that building sorry about that. It's like us choosing to invade any random country because we thought there were weapons of mass destruction there.

What's quite amazing (in a horrific way) is how unbelievable both "sides" account's of things are to the point where it's being suggested that people are bombing their own hospitals to frame the side but also folks stating there'll be more bombs and not an ounce of humanitarian aid, the kindness of people who are no doubt executing GHod's benevolent will.

Then you've got Russia suggesting emergency UN meetings while their elected leader has a warrant for war crimes.

Sorry, but it isn't that unbelievable if you've followed this situation for more than the past 10 days...hamas have got previous for doing this

All the official reports haven't said it was Israel, just condemned the strike itself.
If I am wrong with my assumption then I'll happily hold my hands up, I don't think I will be - but let's see.

And re your post that you made while I was slowly typing.. War is anything but honourable, you may get the odd tale or two about honourable deeds but trust me - it is a dirty, horrible, guttural and raw experience that isn't one to put on a bucket list. And if you're presented with people putting civvies in front of them, you back off and reassess the options - that's the British Army I was taught and that is what I hold all civilised armies capable of doing.

Just look on twitter... Israeli embassies across the Middle East have been stormed.

Hezbollah have announced a day of "unprecedented rage" because of this

Hundreds of thousands of random people on twitter have already judged Israel to be the guilty party

None of the above will back track if/when the truth is uncovered (and it already is being uncovered as we speak)... so the PR damage has already been done

I'm very sad for the hundreds of death, but proving the guilt of who did this is the difference between all out World War 3 or the world uniting against hamas

Just look on twitter... Israeli embassies across the Middle East have been stormed.

Hezbollah have announced a day of "unprecedented rage" because of this

Hundreds of thousands of random people on twitter have already judged Israel to be the guilty party

None of the above will back track if/when the truth is uncovered (and it already is being uncovered as we speak)... so the PR damage has already been done

I'm very sad for the hundreds of death, but proving the guilt of who did this is the difference between all out World War 3 or the world uniting against hamas

And therein is my bliss in life, aside the alcohol, in that I don't do social media flimflam - all I have is WhatsApp n Viber and that keeps the insanity at an arms length.

I mean the last sentences says it all
We’re fudged up (Russia) but we’re not as bad as you two over there…

Sorry, but it isn't that unbelievable if you've followed this situation for more than the past 10 days...hamas have got previous for doing this

The action itself isn't unbelievable, it's clear people on both "sides" will and have stooped to unforgivable levels of atrocities, even in just the last ten days. That really doesn't need to be said. It's the persistent use of disinformation with new technology to muddy everything up whilst innocent people suffer, you or I don't know what's happened but as you have your ties predictably you've assumed that it's got to be hamas.

I don't really see it as Hamas did this or Israel did that as I've gone beyond looking at borders / whichever religion someone's been born in to, it's a wonder people have the energy to bomb hospitals or storm music festivals, in all the scriptures isn't there stuff written about not acting heinously towards each other? If not, they should consider looking in to that so there might be some kind of positive outcome.

The amount of misinformation and propaganda being trotted out by all sides make it hard to look beyond the innocent lives lost. For me thats the most important and the only bit of information that matters anymore.

Was only 4 days ago that Israel were ordering the evacuation of hospitals so its not against the realms of possibility that they committed this atrocity and its absolutely possible it was hamas. But as someone else mentioned a few posts back when the promise from both sides was a promise of more violence not less then everything seems disingenuous

Even if proven either way it will be twisted into stories of civilian shields, armory reserves and tunnels etc as justification.

At the end of the day there has been enough loss of life In the last week for any rational person to want an end for both sides without the need for ongoing point scoring.

Is it more likely Isreal or Hamas? Isreal who are under extreme pressure from the international community and the US who have specifically told them not to harm innocent people... There is no way Isreali forces intentionally bombed a hospital. It might have been an accident from either side. Or intentional by Hamas, though that seems unlikely too.

With modern precision bombing equipment, I can't see it being Isreal. Most likley is a mistake by Hamas or related forces. We'll probably never know 100%,

The action itself isn't unbelievable, it's clear people on both "sides" will and have stooped to unforgivable levels of atrocities, even in just the last ten days. That really doesn't need to be said. It's the persistent use of disinformation with new technology to muddy everything up whilst innocent people suffer, you or I don't know what's happened but as you have your ties predictably you've assumed that it's got to be hamas.

I don't really see it as Hamas did this or Israel did that as I've gone beyond looking at borders / whichever religion someone's been born in to, it's a wonder people have the energy to bomb hospitals or storm music festivals, in all the scriptures isn't there stuff written about not acting heinously towards each other? If not, they should consider looking in to that so there might be some kind of positive outcome.

You've heard radical Muslims use the phrase infidels before right?

Feels like both 'sides' are so entrenched now, it's too late for anybody to see it any other way

And I'm talking about people in the UK/US and globally, not those in Israel and Gaza!

The amount of misinformation and propaganda being trotted out by all sides make it hard to look beyond the innocent lives lost. For me thats the most important and the only bit of information that matters anymore.

Was only 4 days ago that Israel were ordering the evacuation of hospitals so its not against the realms of possibility that they committed this atrocity and its absolutely possible it was hamas. But as someone else mentioned a few posts back when the promise from both sides was a promise of more violence not less then everything seems disingenuous

Even if proven either way it will be twisted into stories of civilian shields, armory reserves and tunnels etc as justification.

At the end of the day there has been enough loss of life In the last week for any rational person to want an end for both sides without the need for ongoing point scoring.

Or, and bear with me here, hamas knew that they could use that as 'proof' Israel did it..... easiest frame job ever

Apparently LOTS of evidence about to be released, as being reported by Reuters, that proves the bomb came from inside gaza

Or, and bear with me here, hamas knew that they could use that as 'proof' Israel did it..... easiest frame job ever

Apparently LOTS of evidence about to be released, as being reported by Reuters, that proves the bomb came from inside gaza

As I said, all is possible but again for me the loss of lives on all sides is now the only fact that matters. Those stuck under tons of rubble don't care who struck the blow, there is a time when that will out.

Anything than an escalation towards peace now is a crime from either side IMO

And that should be top of the agenda for international interference aswell.

As I said, all is possible but again for me the loss of lives on all sides is now the only fact that matters. Those stuck under tons of rubble don't care who struck the blow, there is a time when that will out.

Anything than an escalation towards peace now is a crime from either side IMO

And that should be top of the agenda for international interference aswell.

I'm with you on that

But, the narrative at this fraught time is so important

If Israel is responsible, then Muslims around the world will riot

Jews in the diaspora will be attacked

Jew hate will escalate

Jordan, Syria, Lebanon will attack Israel from all angles

The US will be forced to condemn Israel

And all of a sudden Israel will be even more alone than it has been until now

If, however, it's NOT the responsibility of Israel, then the opposite of all of the above 'should' be true

(Sadly I don't think it will)

So, these deaths are horrendous, but the repercussions of these deaths will make that number pale into insignificance if its scenario one

(Which makes me believe its what happened less and less)

I'm with you on that

But, the narrative at this fraught time is so important

If Israel is responsible, then Muslims around the world will riot

Jews in the diaspora will be attacked

Jew hate will escalate

Jordan, Syria, Lebanon will attack Israel from all angles

The US will be forced to condemn Israel

And all of a sudden Israel will be even more alone than it has been until now

If, however, it's NOT the responsibility of Israel, then the opposite of all of the above 'should' be true

(Sadly I don't think it will)

So, these deaths are horrendous, but the repercussions of these deaths will make that number pale into insignificance if its scenario one

(Which makes me believe its what happened less and less)

Look I do get that and I'm not being blasé about it, genuinely.

I've seen so much pushed from all sides and support for both sides that frankly my heads spun with it all now and frankly given the last week, selfishly as it sounds, the only stance I can take for my own mind is to take one that feel sorrow for both sides.

But I do get it mate sincerely

Back