• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

On 5Live Breakfast this morning, Rachel Burden said they were going to play a clip from the final Carpool Karaoke but “our producer says it’s too annoying.” Made me laugh.
Haha, the male Ellen with the mask slipping

Every time I see him now he is having a pop at someone for no reason, today it was an assistant saying golf cart karaoke as he got into one at a studio and he got in a strop

Turned into a right national hunt

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

What we know about the shooting

If you're just joining us or need a catch-up on what we know about this morning's shooting in Serbia, here's the key information we have so far:

• A 13-year-old boy has been arrested after eight students and a security guard were killed at a school in Belgrade
  • Another six pupils and a teacher were injured in the attack and have been taken to hospital
  • Witnesses say the suspect walked into a history class, first shot the teacher and then turned his weapon on his fellow students
  • The suspect is alleged to have used two guns owned by his father - who has also been arrested
  • Police say the attacker planned the shooting a month in advance with a list of children to target
  • The education minister said he had previously been a victim of peer violence
  • Three days of mourning are to be held in Serbia from 5-7 May
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vučić is due to speak about the attack later, and we'll bring you that and any other developments as soon as we have them.

Heartbreaking !!!

Another clam who shouldn't have even been here in the 1st place was let in and has done this, destroyed 3 lives

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-65909782

The fathers of two university students killed in attacks in Nottingham have paid emotional tributes to them in a vigil attended by thousands of people.

Barnaby Webber and Grace O'Malley-Kumar, both 19, were killed in the early hours of Tuesday, along with school caretaker Ian Coates, 65.

A 31-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and remains in custody.

Heartbreaking !!!

Another clam who shouldn't have even been here in the 1st place was let in and has done this, destroyed 3 lives

The fathers of two university students killed in attacks in Nottingham have paid emotional tributes to them in a vigil attended by thousands of people.

Barnaby Webber and Grace O'Malley-Kumar, both 19, were killed in the early hours of Tuesday, along with school caretaker Ian Coates, 65.

have they identified the murderer?

Heartbreaking !!!

Heartbreaking and horrific for sure and I hope that the perpetrator is put away for a long time. This guy though had been here legally for years. But hey why not ramp up the misinformation and hatred towards migrants, it’s no skin off your nose as you are not one I suspect? I don’t understand why the guys migration status was even brought up by the reporters.

Heartbreaking and horrific for sure and I hope that the perpetrator is put away for a long time. This guy though had been here legally for years. But hey why not ramp up the misinformation and hatred towards migrants, it’s no skin off your nose as you are not one I suspect? I don’t understand why the guys migration status was even brought up by the reporters.

I don't understand either, unless it is a blatant attempt by certain media sources to turn up the anti-immigrant heat/excite the flag-shaggers?

I was just watching on the news the mothers of the murdered students and the son of the murdered man speaking at the vigil. Absolutely heart-breaking but the dignity with which they spoke was amazing, and incredibly moving. There's a lot we can all take away from their words
Ms O'Malley-Kumar's mother Sinead urged the crowd to be "kind to one another".
"Look after each other, don't have hate in your hearts. Say prayers for my baby girl," she said.
Her thoughts were echoed by Mr Webber's mother Emma, who said: "Please hold no hate that relates to any colour, sex or religion."​

RIP to each of the victims and I hope their families can find some comfort in the remarkable response and support shown from the local community in Nottingham.

No reply? Just bog-standard racism then, I'm left to assume.

You're more likely to get called out for suggesting someone is racist than the person who has been racist. Such is life / society.

It's not new with the poster in question but neither is the inability to actually provide any evidence. It's an inconvenience to be called out when people just want a safe space to spew hatred without being called out for it. The people in question being those who say "You just can't say anything these days" who suffer the burden of having to mask their prejudices.

You're more likely to get called out for suggesting someone is racist than the person who has been racist. Such is life / society.

It's not new with the poster in question but neither is the inability to actually provide any evidence. It's an inconvenience to be called out when people just want a safe space to spew hatred without being called out for it. The people in question being those who say "You just can't say anything these days" who suffer the burden of having to mask their prejudices.

these days, you get thrown in prison for saying you are English, these days

(completely agree with you by the way, it’s mostly just racism)

these days, you get thrown in prison for saying you are English, these days

(completely agree with you by the way, it’s mostly just racism)

It's political correctness gone mad, when you can't just abuse people for being different. Isn't it their fault for not being the same? Typical.

That is a particularly great Stewart Lee bit you've quoted which would no doubt be lost on many people. Good to know there's a bit of culture on a a football forum ;)

Back