• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shane Long

Son also works very hard. And he seems to score more goals... Not as physical as Long, but other than that I fail to see any aspect where Long is superior? Whereas to me Son seems quite a lot better on the ball.

Can't argue with that in terms of potential, just hoping Son recovers his early-season form. In fairness to the lad he has not had many chances of late. I suspect we will see him get said-chance Wednesday as I sense Kane will be rested/on the bench.

Always felt Long was underrated as a squad player. I think we can do better long-term, but for now, as a squad player, he would be very useful IMO. Workmate is tremendous, scores, likes to take a pop, a thorn to others. Only question for me is whether he can rotate easily as part of a fluid 4. But of any options right now in the Prem, he is the one who could probably work/give Harry a rest. More than Perez. Have to agree, chances of getting him are feck all.

This. Black and Deckers best ever product.

Haha ok it was one of those, throw a big defender up front situations (Ginger Pele style) but I'm not sure we can count Caulker as one of their useless strikers.

Poch is at the Ireland Holland game tonight. They showed him on TV.

Rumours that he is sitting beside Shane Long's agent.

Good enough for where we were a couple years ago, not so now

Just because Poch was sitting next to his agent it doesn't mean we're after him. We must be very interested in someone who was playing though

Good enough for where we were a couple years ago, not so now

Just because Poch was sitting next to his agent it doesn't mean we're after him. We must be very interested in someone who was playing though

He wasn't just sitting next to him. Jesus Perez was sitting the other side of him. The three of them were definitely at the game together. The only other player Dolan represents is Kevin Doyle.

CjfLsOsWEAA1VCr.jpg

He wasn't just sitting next to him. Jesus Perez was sitting the other side of him. The three of them were definitely at the game together. The only other player Dolan represents is Kevin Doyle.

CjfLsOsWEAA1VCr.jpg

Maybe Dolan and Perez swapped seats briefly? No idea but I would be amazed if we signed someone of Long's age from a PL team given the price would be high and the player have limited re sale value. It's not very Levy. More likely they were watching someone else and just happened to be sitting by him

Back