• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Should be. Norwich put up a good blueprint for how to play Leicester at the moment. And it's essentially the blueprint Pulis would have used anyway.

Fingers crossed for big Tony Pulis. Always been a fan... Who doesn't like wearing a tracksuit and trucker cap out in public? I sure don't mind. In fact I might wear that all day tomorrow to celebrate the brilliance that is Tony Pulis

I'll wear it all day if you do, brilliant idea!!

Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it. Please let us win it.

I refuse to believe … no, I’d like to believe we can, but I don’t want to think that,” said Rose when asked if a win as dramatic as that against Swansea, albeit after a dominant Spurs performance, had fuelled conviction within the squad that the title can be theirs. “Before the Emirates Marketing Project game [on 14 February] I was having dinner with Érik Lamela and I was still asking him if he reckoned we can finish top four. I’ve never seen someone look at me with such disgust. He said: ‘My friend, we can win the league.’

Nice to get an honest insight into the mentality of the squad. Also, who thought Rose and Lamela would be having dinner together?!

Equally no team in the current top 3/4 loses the league in a single game in February... (Or the beginning of March)

Winning against West Ham would be great, but a draw wouldn't be a bad result. It would see us go into the NLD ahead of Arsenal.

Of course not, but every game should be looked at as important and the next one is the one that should be.

I refuse to believe … no, I’d like to believe we can, but I don’t want to think that,” said Rose when asked if a win as dramatic as that against Swansea, albeit after a dominant Spurs performance, had fuelled conviction within the squad that the title can be theirs. “Before the Emirates Marketing Project game [on 14 February] I was having dinner with Érik Lamela and I was still asking him if he reckoned we can finish top four. I’ve never seen someone look at me with such disgust. He said: ‘My friend, we can win the league.’

Nice to get an honest insight into the mentality of the squad. Also, who thought Rose and Lamela would be having dinner together?!

I think they get together and swap comic books.

Just booked my train tickets for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away, £140 return with 1st class both ways

Hope you're OK for loyalty points...Villa just went to 270 points for ST holders, if we are in with a shout near the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, the points cut off will likely be a fair bit higher than that.

CcZAQiOWwAE4mUl.jpg

Id say he will be missed.

So he's won 82 of the 11 tackles he's made. Am I being thick?

11 tackles in a season seems extremely low - maybe its meant to 111? Or which he won 82.

Either way he's missing for the next two games and that is going to leave a Kante size hole in their midfield which I hope WBA or Watford can exploit.

Rose is a badass on the pitch, but when he's interviewed he comes over as quite a chilled out, nice fella. I just imagine that as soon as Danny steps into the tunnel, the game face comes on and he gets angry for the next 2 hours.

This fudgeer Ranieri playing mind games :ross: this could be about to get (even more) interesting...

Saw that, they clearly see the pressure mounting on the team now, and he wants to relieve it. Nice try, but I don't think still talking about avoiding relegation is working anymore. Media and pundits are very much aware the position Leicester are in, their run in and the fact that they only have the league to concentrate on. I think they are favourites.

Saw that, they clearly see the pressure mounting on the team now, and he wants to relieve it. Nice try, but I don't think still talking about avoiding relegation is working anymore. Media and pundits are very much aware the position Leicester are in, their run in and the fact that they only have the league to concentrate on. I think they are favourites.

heavy favourites, it's practically a done deal, it would have to be a major slip up from them to not win it now, devonlochesque

Back