• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Personally I thought a draw at OT might have been the best result. Would have still gained 2pts on Arsenal and would have 11pts clear of 5th, but more importantly 12pts clear of United.
They are getting their act together and are the clearest danger to us getting CL football. That is the first target in my eyes, may well be negative but I am still looking behind yet and I doubt will change until we play them. Avoiding defeat v them and West Ham is key
Funny how our mentality is still the same that we're worrying about Manure who are 10 points behind us with 11 games to go.

Relax, Paxton, we're as good as in the CL. No collapse will happen this year. :)

Because of the GD, United have to gain a point each game. If we slump to 1 ppg, United still have to raise theirs to 2 ppg. Neither seems likely, although the latter has a reasonable chance.

Why talk of 4th? - because the old farts among us are scarred by coming close and failing so often it has become a routine....fortunately the team are too young to know much about that....they just know that they are VERY GOOD....so even if they were to lose 2 on the trot, I don't think they would collapse, but come out fighting harder than ever.

Just did a Prem League predictor had us and city on 78pts and Arsenal on 77pts, and City winning the title by +2GD.

4pts in next 2 games and i think we may be in it - 6pts and i think we will win it! (im old and cynical)

Just did a Prem League predictor had us and city on 78pts and Arsenal on 77pts, and City winning the title by +2GD.

4pts in next 2 games and i think we may be in it - 6pts and i think we will win it! (im old and cynical)

What did you have for City in their game against Liverpool on Weds? I really fancy Liverpool to get revenge for the LC final and win this.

What did you have for City in their game against Liverpool on Weds? I really fancy Liverpool to get revenge for the LC final and win this.

Spurs
DWWWDWWDLWW

Scum
WLWDWWWDWWW

City
DWWWWWWWWWLW

I had Leicester 4pts behind everyone - dont know if thats realistic or not!

They have the Manc derby and Chelsea away which you have them down to win both, apart from those i think I pretty much agree.

Wow. Leicester has an injury? Shocking...

CcZAQiOWwAE4mUl.jpg

Id say he will be missed.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 1m1 minute ago
WATCH: Claudio Ranieri thinks Tottenham Hotspur are favourites to win the title.

bit of psychological games going on, cant blame him i suppose.

Or he's just giving his honest opinion ;)

yes i think so. unsung hero. but who do they have in reserve?

Not that unsung anymore, but yeah. Andy King came on for them against Norwich, more attacking, more of a goal threat I think. A good player without Kante's intensity, and of course not at the same level overall.
They also have Gokhan Inler coming back from injury I think.

Back