• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Points_Distribution_Table.png

City have become the ultimate flat track bullies.

I'm surprised just how poor Emirates Marketing Project's form has been against the rest of the top 7 clubs. 2 points from six games, let's hope that that doesn't change on February 14th.

Points_Distribution_Table.png

City have become the ultimate flat track bullies.

Here's what I noticed.
Arsenal played 10 home, 12 away
Leicester played 10 home, 12 away
Emirates Marketing Project played 12 home, 10 away
Tottenham played 12 home, 10 away
Man Utd played 10 home, 12 away

Here's what I noticed.
Arsenal played 10 home, 12 away
Leicester played 10 home, 12 away
Emirates Marketing Project played 12 home, 10 away
Tottenham played 12 home, 10 away
Man Utd played 10 home, 12 away

Good for us as opponents doesn't sit as deep at their home as they do at the small pitch at WHL.

Good for us as opponents doesn't sit as deep at their home as they do at the small pitch at WHL.

I've thought that although the flip side is that the arse struggle away and generally win at home

Still odd how we end on an away game though

I've thought that although the flip side is that the arse struggle away and generally win at home

Still odd how we end on an away game though
We started with an away game, and finish with an away game for the second season in a row, and for the 7th time in PL history. Has never happened to Arsenal!

Forget about CL, funny thing is we are still in the title race, like it or not ! We did our best to drop out of the league title race by losing to Leicester. But the ever generous Arsenal and the very grateful Leicester have done their part to keep us in it ! Hope we make use of the chance well.

United back in the title race, apparantly, although 2pts behind us. Whereas they have polls on TalkSPort on whether we can even finish in the Top 4.

United back in the title race, apparantly, although 2pts behind us. Whereas they have polls on TalkSPort on whether we can even finish in the Top 4.

It's like they don't bother to look at how teams are playing, whose got the most points, whose more consistent, etc. Their main criteria is the name of the club and its perceived "standing".

I'm fine with us being under the radar, but frankly we're just as (un)likely to win the league as Manure are.

Its just such a big ask to finish top 4. We are obviously well in the mix and probably favourites to get there, with either Leicester or Man Utd probably expected to take 4th with us in third.

If I'm not mistaken our next games are Leicester away in the FA Cup, then Palace and Norwich away, followed by Watford at home. Having drawn Colchester I think in the 4th round, I'm sure we all fancy beating Leicester now. Beating them at their place might help foster a sense of a malaise, although I'm not sure thats the cas despite whats floating round in the media and on message boards. Having watched them beat us at WHL they looked very steady to me and like they are in it for the long haul.

I think if we are going to keep an outside chance of winning the league alive, we need 9 points from the next three league games. Its a really, really tough ask, but winning the league is tough. I think we really need to be taking at least 7 points from those games, although 9 would be tremendous.

Its going to be really tight. I think we are capable, but other teams will be thinking the same, particularly United. Ideally, Leicester would blow up, but that needs to start happening soon if its going to happen at all.

Doesn't the next round of fixtures see us away to Palace while Manure are home to Saints?? That could very easily see them leapfrog us - for the time being at least.

Could also very easily see us open up a bigger gap to them. Could also very easily see the difference stay the same. Could also very easily see them equal us on points, but stay behind on goal difference.

What would your prediction be? Or rather, be honest, which is most likely in your opinion?

Considering that a draw would be enough for us to stay ahead of them on goal difference regardless of their result (within reason) I would say that the most likely outcome is that we stay ahead of them if it's either that or them leapfrogging us.

Looking on oddschecker the odds are somewhat better for them, though not by much. Can go a lot of ways, but I would be disappointed if we lose to Palace.

Back