• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

The dipper's alternative PL table doesn't seem to be working for them any longer:

M1o2Jyq.png

A straight(ish) horisontal line means you have achieved par for that fixture.

That may have been the discussion that others were having - I simply joined in to question the idea that he was 'proven in Europe' - for me you need to prove something over a number of years (in European competition) for that to be the case, which I don't think is with Klopp. It's pretty simple really, I'm not sure why it's been met with such opposition :D

I think it's a bit strange to look at someone as either proven or not as a dichotomy. It's not an either or situation.

He's proven in the Bundesliga, no doubt.

In Europe he's well on his way towards becoming proven I think. One CL final, CL quarter finals (knocked out by Real), CL last 16 (knocked out by Juve) is a decent run over his last 3 seasons at Dortmund. Before that his record in Europe wasn't great, but that was relatively early with his Dortmund side and with a fairly weak Mainz side.

I don't it stacks up at all to DiMatteo's one run coming in half way through a season and otherwise being completely unproven overall.

Not sure why there's so much focus on Liverpool in a thread like this but seeing as you guys seem so intent on discussing them....injuries to Coutinho as well as Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtek, Gomez, Henderson, Rossiter, Sturridge, Origi and Ings have got to hurt their chances of climbing up the league.

Not sure why there's so much focus on Liverpool in a thread like this but seeing as you guys seem so intent on discussing them....injuries to Coutinho as well as Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtek, Gomez, Henderson, Rossiter, Sturridge, Origi and Ings have got to hurt their chances of climbing up the league.

Like it!

Toure was holding his hammy at the end of a match too. He's no loss though.

Bloody love all those injuries. I am glad they won last night and even happier that they got plenty more injuries, hopefully they get to the final which distracts from their league campaign as well as still being in the EL.

They're only 6 points behind us and have a decent/good squad. If the current top 5 + Liverpool make up the top 6 at the end of the season I don't think anyone would be shocked.

Staying ahead of them is very good news.

Leicester (H), Sunderland (H), Leicester (A), Palace(A), FA Cup 4th round, Norwich (A), Watford (H)

Aren't we in for a joyous few weeks.

Leicester (H), Sunderland (H), Leicester (A), Palace(A), FA Cup 4th round, Norwich (A), Watford (H)

Aren't we in for a joyous few weeks.

Joyous as in watching every single on of them put 11 behind the ball and score of corners, free kicks and counter attacks. I, for one, am not looking forward to it.

I can't believe that West Ham are only one point behind us, albeit that we have a game in hand. I really didn't think that they were anything to worry about, they're not, but only one point behind.

I can't believe that West Ham are only one point behind us, albeit that we have a game in hand. I really didn't think that they were anything to worry about, they're not, but only one point behind.

This. It's easy to get tunnel vision watching your own club in the table. With all the talk of how crap and boring Man U and how they've been underperforming all season, there they are, right behind us, who've only been beaten twice in the league all year. Same with West Ham. It just goes to show that a run of 0 point- and 3 point- results can still level out with a load 1-point draws.

Back