• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Is no one else even slightly concerned about the So'ton game?? They're a much better side than WBA and won't be any easier to break down. Mane and Long can def cause problems with their movement and if Dier is missing still I fear we will struggle.

Never truly thought we could catch Leicester with so few games left. But why am I now looking ominously over my shoulder at 3rd / 4th again???
Defeat to Chelsea and two draws is far from impossible.

Well that would be enough to finish 3rd, which is a start, but I want 2nd. 4pts needed provided City dont absolutely batter two of their last 3 opponents.

But you are correct Southampton will not be easy, although they could be more open in their style which may suit us better. They could actually do us a favour on Sunday as well

The problem is I doubt we will see Alli again this season, can see him getting banned for min 3 games, and Dier may well be out too.

Well that would be enough to finish 3rd, which is a start, but I want 2nd. 4pts needed provided City dont absolutely batter two of their last 3 opponents.

But you are correct Southampton will not be easy, although they could be more open in their style which may suit us better. They could actually do us a favour on Sunday as well

The problem is I doubt we will see Alli again this season, can see him getting banned for min 3 games, and Dier may well be out too.

Alli out so Eriksen into the No.10 position and either Chadli or Son in on the left, that i can live with.

Its Mason in for Dier that is the massive downward step.

Alli out so Eriksen into the No.10 position and either Chadli or Son in on the left, that i can live with.

Its Mason in for Dier that is the massive downward step.

Dembele will do the Dier role, and Mason is more creative than Dembele in the advanced one of the pivot, so there will be a positive trade off in that aspect.

I've got a feeling Dier might just have been badly winded anyway. Poch doesn't think he's too bad.

Dembele will do the Dier role, and Mason is more creative than Dembele in the advanced one of the pivot, so there will be a positive trade off in that aspect.

I've got a feeling Dier might just have been badly winded anyway. Poch doesn't think he's too bad.

Whatever was wrong with him, no way he was getting on that stretcher when they brought it on!

Southampton won't play with 6 defenders... i had to check last night to see it was Sessignon playing right back

And if Alli is suspended we get to see the benefit of the squad which is what its there for.

Leicester won't throw this away now. There's a bigger chance of me scoring with Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson and the Olsen twins simultaneously than Spurs winning the league this season, IMO. None of it will happen, unfortunately. At least for Spurs there's always next season.

I'm confident we can still hold on to second though, although we'll need to sharpen up for the last three games. I can see us losing at Stamford Bridge, but beating Soton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine (we seriously owe them one) is enough.

To put things into perspective; if we hold on to second, it will be our best league position in 53 years, and only the 7th time in the club's entire history we finish 1st or 2nd in the top division. And it would mean guaranteed CL nights at the lane next season.

Not too shabby - but the job still needs to be done.

Leicester won't throw this away now. There's a bigger chance of me scoring with Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson and the Olsen twins simultaneously than Spurs winning the league this season, IMO. None of it will happen, unfortunately. At least for Spurs there's always next season.

I'm confident we can still hold on to second though, although we'll need to sharpen up for the last three games. I can see us losing at Stamford Bridge, but beating Soton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine (we seriously owe them one) is enough.

To put things into perspective; if we hold on to second, it will be our best league position in 53 years, and only the 7th time in the club's entire history we finish 1st or 2nd in the top division. And it would mean guaranteed CL nights at the lane next season.

i actually think its the season after next for us personally (although the new ground will be factor wherever that may be)

i actually think its the season after next for us personally (although the new ground will be factor wherever that may be)

I'm certainly excited for next season, that's for sure. So many young players one year older, with this season's invaluable experience under their belt - and the media attention will be elsewhere with all the big name managers in the PL. With a bit of luck we'll get a better start, cruise under the radar, and still be in contention of the title come February/March next year.

Well we better get this done before the last game of the season, because Arsenal/Man U/City have all got bankers, and it looks like Saudi Sportswashing Machine will still need a win.

Well we better get this done before the last game of the season, because Arsenal/Man U/City have all got bankers, and it looks like Saudi Sportswashing Machine will still need a win.

Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project play each other though so that's points dropped for one of them or possibly both

Its not all its cracked up to be, Scarlett was fine but the other three couldn't handle the pace.

As for finishing anywhere other than 1st or 2nd, that just won't happen.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine still have the advantage of playing Villa before us, it could mean they're safe and have nothing to play for come the last game of the season.

Soton v City in between their 2 CL semis could be tricky
Arsenal have City away
United have Leicester at home and West Ham away

I am not 100% convinced any of them will get max pts from their remaining matches

It's over people:(
Just need to make sure we fiish about Le Scum; if we don't i will probably stop watching club football as it'd be proof that JuJu is real..

Forgetting the whole Leicester thing, I would say that pretty much every time our players have been tested this season by defeat or misfortune, they have come back with a good performance. They dont go on bad runs like the teams of yesteryear, they bounce back and learn from it. I will back them to do that again against Chelsea.

Oh well still a good season, would have liked to force Leicester to win it rather than hand it to them though. If we'd won and they'd lost to UTD then Chelsea would have been one heck of a game.

Just need to focus on finishing second now and I'd like to end that terrible run at the Bridge.

Back