• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

He was playing behind Bramble and Dabizaz.. over worked! ha
I've seen him play all his career for Ireland - he was phenominal

he was poor everywhere, not just at Saudi Sportswashing Machine

we'll have to agree to disagree, my opinion (based mainly on PL games I'll admit) is firmly set that he's crap

He went poor big no where near as good as he was rated

He Beverly dominated his area and got caught out at the near post . joe hart is like him but a slightly bigger version

Ok , this is almost a new thread, because the title I have in mind is next season's title. And I believe that we WILL win the league next season. This season we aimed to be 4th - and should achieve that, maybe higher. We aimed to be 4th with no idea how good our defence would be, no idea how amazing Alli would be, with some claiming Kane would be a one season wonder. So next season: we should aim to win the League. And for the first time ever since supporting this club, I think we have the quality to do it. Season 2016/2017, our last at the old stadium. How fitting if we become league champions...

Back