• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

That Ranieri stat is very interesting, remember this guy managed a greek team that lost to the faroe islands, when push comes to shove, I'd have Poch over him any day of the week. Its very cute him saying his next step is them qualifying for the Europa, virtually everything has gone leicester's way this season, , i see the palace game as throwing a spanner in the works for them.

I can't believe Leicester's small squad with very little depth is managing to get through a full season with minimal injuries. Vardy for a couple of games, Kante for a couple of games - they've literally got through unscathed.

I can't believe Leicester's small squad with very little depth is managing to get through a full season with minimal injuries. Vardy for a couple of games, Kante for a couple of games - they've literally got through unscathed.

Don't think Vardy has missed a league game

Even Kante when he was out for 3 games ended up back after 1

Always the same though... When your doing well players don't want to be injured

Bit of optimism on homsedale.net!!!

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=159093

"We are the official Premier League party spoilers and I expect that to continue on Saturday.

Whatever Ranieri may say, and I think he has done a great job thus far, it is impossible that the players will now not realise just how close they are to winning the league title and it will constantly be on their mind. Nerves will start to kick in big time and recent games have seen them grind out results rather than winning games the way they were up to early February.

They will know a five point gap can be down to two if they lose and Spurs win. They will inevitably be thinking more about not losing than winning. They are in uncharted territory, the media are all over them and the pressure is building every day.

We need to put them under pressure and we must not do our usual job of giving the ball away cheaply. Similarly we must not give them the chance to break from our set pieces in and around the final third.

Souare and Ward will have to be kept back and not go on their overlapping runs whilst we have to focus on having pace through the middle. Whatever the future of Bolasie through the middle, and I much prefer him out wide, this game should see him behind Adebayor with Lee's energy and guile out wide - hopefully then leading with twenty minutes to go and bring on Puncheon to replace Lee.

When Yala goes over to the right and doubles up with Wilf that causes teams immense problems that we have not, so far, exploited. All the defenders are dragged to the right so we need Lee and Ledley getting in to the box wide left and someone whipping the ball over there.

We also need to be 'at it' for ninety minutes. Leicester will hunt us down till the very end even if they are two or three goals behind.

I have actually not looked forward to a game so much since the play off final and think this could be an absolute cracker.

Whilst awful at predicting results I am going for a 3-1 Palace win."

Why is everyone assuming the Palace game is the spanner for Leicester?
Weren't we saying the same about Norwich, Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine?
Palace are in worse form than all three of those...i can't see it.

Would be great though..

Either way, we just need to beat Bournemouth and worry about ourselves

Why is everyone assuming the Palace game is the spanner for Leicester?
Weren't we saying the same about Norwich, Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine?
Palace are in worse form than all three of those...i can't see it.

Would be great though..

Either way, we just need to beat Bournemouth and worry about ourselves

I know.... They're grinding out a lot of narrow victories at the moment. And I've seen nothing from us this season that would suggest were any less likely to drop silly points than they are.

Still, we can only worry about ourselves and aim to win every game as it comes.

Reactions: DTA
Maybe it is just me but it appears to me that most of you appear not to be giving Leicester the credit they deserve and instead are putting a greater share of their success on luck. Seems a little sour grapes to me

Very much sour grapes. If they win the league, they will have fully deserved it.

Its typical of us really. As soon as Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project & Man Utd have an off season, youd think us or Arsenal would be next in line. Up pop Leicester as another rival for the league! If they were near the bottom of the league where they usually are, it could have been us sitting 5 points clear at the top

Its typical of us really. As soon as Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project & Man Utd have an off season, youd think us or Arsenal would be next in line. Up pop Leicester as another rival for the league! If they were near the bottom of the league where they usually are, it could have been us sitting 5 points clear at the top

Stop whining, it is embarrassing

That Ranieri stat is very interesting, remember this guy managed a greek team that lost to the faroe islands, when push comes to shove, I'd have Poch over him any day of the week. Its very cute him saying his next step is them qualifying for the Europa, virtually everything has gone leicester's way this season, , i see the palace game as throwing a spanner in the works for them.

Me too. I think Palace will do everything to halt their slide over the next few games now the FA cup is out of the way. Hopefully Adebayor can inadvertently do us a favour. I think they will drop points away at Sunderland and at home to Southampton too.

Look at the table, see how close Palace are to the bottom, they need to start winning games and get another 6 or 7 points on the board.

Me too. I think Palace will do everything to halt their slide over the next few games now the FA cup is out of the way. Hopefully Adebayor can inadvertently do us a favour. I think they will drop points away at Sunderland and at home to Southampton too.

Palace are winless in the 6 league matches that Adebayor has played in so far. Maybe he is the bad influence that they can do without.

Palace are winless in the 6 league matches that Adebayor has played in so far. Maybe he is the bad influence that they can do without.

They were winless before he started playing. He looked alright against us and in their last league game I saw a bit of against Liverpool. I think they can beat Leicester but think it will be a draw. Anyway, we shall see.

Back