• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
fudgein' hell.

Some of the comments on here are jawdropping. If you were making your same little "jokes" based on race, there would be outrage. I am only now beginning to understand the extent of the homophobia on here and i guess at Spurs. I can see why football has a problem with LGBT engagement.

Last edited:
fudgein' hell.

Some of the comments on here are jawdropping. If you were making your same little "jokes" based on race, there would be outrage. I am only now beginning to understand the extent of the homophobia on here and i guess at Spurs. I can see why football has a problem with LGBT engagement.

No wonder some of you are so excited by the bigot Aurier signing.

Almost as bad as those that constantly bang on about a certain place called Liverpool.

In your comment lies the problem.

Homophobia is not the same as railing against Liverpool fans disdain for Spurs.

Oh really? Check out your own prejudicial rants mate. Methinks you go well beyond making the point that they 'distain Spurs.' Nice try, but no cigar! What's that saying about glass houses, stones and throwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back