• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Buying policy should be

1.Premiership experience
2.International and top European club experience
3.Own country experience

You do not replace #1 with #3.. without weakening yourself
IMO #2 to replace #1 is doable.

Last edited:
Buying policy should be

1.Premiership experience
2.International and top European club experience
3.Own country experience

You do not replace #1 with #3.. without weakening yourself
IMO #2 to replace #1 is doable.

Hahahaha.

I do hope you're joking there. Buying policy should be that we send out our scouting team and have them report back on players who we believe will improve our side.

**** whichever league they are from.

FFS.. IF Levy sells Sandro and doesn't bring in Schneirderlin as replacement.. I will be majorly ****ed. Simple.. no Schneiderlin no Sandro sale.

We've signed the Stambouli guy so there's no need for 3 dm's in the squad. Personally i'd get rid of Capoue over Sandro as Sandro is far superior imo but sadly that doesn't look like it will happen.

Yeah .. Modric, Eriksen, Berbatov, VDV, Naybet, Davids ... so many ****ty European players without PL experience

Not bad there...Modric VDV yes but the others. pah...Berbatov - lazy fecker, Naybet - dire, Davids - Over the hill when we got him, - Eriksen - jury still out. Can I add Lamela in there too? - OK against **** oppo.

Surely we're not really selling Sandro for a fee of only £6 million as seems to be widely reported in the press? I would've thought a fee of 10 to 12 million £ was more reasonable. Granted he has had injury issues but he's still only about 25 years old.

Surely we're not really selling Sandro for a fee of only £6 million as seems to be widely reported in the press? I would've thought a fee of 10 to 12 million £ was more reasonable. Granted he has had injury issues but he's still only about 25 years old.
Well we all know Daniel will not sell for one penny lass than the max possible, so we can only assume his injury is what has made the difference. Hasn't lost his swashbuckle since coming back but defo seems to have lost a yard of pace.

Sadly that's about the right fee I think. He just hasn't been the same player since his injury - which he's been back from for a year now - you'd have to be blind to not see it. You're judging his value on what he was not what he is now.

If Sandro is going I hope it's for more than £6m. Seriously, in this market he's worth a good deal more than that. Personally I'd rather he stayed, but I'd rather Pochettino shaped the squad to his own vision even more.

Hahahaha.

I do hope you're joking there. Buying policy should be that we send out our scouting team and have them report back on players who we believe will improve our side.

**** whichever league they are from.

You may think otherwise, but I actually think that leagues like the French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian outside of the European power big teams are pretty ****e and no better than what's in the championship. I am of the opinion that the big teams that are in these leagues have already syphoned of the talent. A few may creep through the gaps but they generally go for over 10m.

You may think otherwise, but I actually think that leagues like the French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian outside of the European power big teams are pretty ****e and no better than what's in the championship. I am of the opinion that the big teams that are in these leagues have already syphoned of the talent. A few may creep through the gaps but they generally go for over 10m.

The players there are miles better than the championship, maybe apart from hoofing and mistimed tackles.

If Poch won't play him, why wouldn't Levy sell him?

He does.. Europa league the other night.. he stopped the other team playing full stop.. this team had just beaten Zenit in a qualifying round leg of the champions league but lost the war and went out.

Back