• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

1450797_10152166270127577_1085767926_n.jpg

Sandro for captain, said it before, saying it again, will say it in the future...

Agreed.

Vieira and Keane spring to mind. Two of the most influential players in their teams, first names on the team sheet and played in the centre of the field.

In conjunction with the pic above

Tottenham's Brazilian midfielder Sandro, 24, is well renowned as being the team's joker and intensified his claim by driving the team bus to Craven Cottage on Wednesday night.

Full story: Metro

In conjunction with the pic above

Tottenham's Brazilian midfielder Sandro, 24, is well renowned as being the team's joker and intensified his claim by driving the team bus to Craven Cottage on Wednesday night.

Full story: Metro

Brilliant. I thought that photo was a setup but if he drove the coach through London then fair ****s to him.

Absolutely love Sandro - my favourite player in the current Spurs squad

But jeeeeez was he lucky yesterday - that was an absolutely stonewall penalty

Looking at the replays, its absolutely incredible that Mason does not give it - only a couple of yards away with a free view

Really got away with one there

Mason must love the Beast too. Especially as he has history of awarding Sunderland penalties. He once awarded them 3 penalties in the same game against us.

Looking at the replays, its absolutely incredible that Mason does not give it - only a couple of yards away with a free view

Yeah, agreed. Really got away with that one.

Reminded me a little bit of Walker's error for the Rooney goal against United. Both players were expecting the player ahead of them to get a touch and so weren't really prepared for the ball moving along untouched. Always difficult situations for players, but you do expect better from some of our top players.

Mason realised who it was and decided he wanted to live.

[video=youtube;g8JmggGVav8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8JmggGVav8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEg25rdRZXg32iwai6N6l0w[/video]

The old BBC time machine is working still then - we can watch the interview (with all the decent details about our upcoming fixtures and how we coped after our 6-0 mauling) on 14th October 2013! :)

I smiled the whole way through that.

The fans didn't give hime the nickname did they? I always thought it was he that christened himself beast on twitter?

I'm sure it was on the forums pretty early on. Think Sandro retweeted a picture someone did of him as Beast from X-Men, and the Hulk thing was already doing the rounds before it. Surprised there's been nothing with Blanka (Brazilian man-beast with altered DNA from StreetFighter II) that I've seen.

Back