• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Greg Stobart @gstobart

For the Spurs fans complaining about the Sandro substation - he was injured and asked to come off.

I really hope this was only a precaution. We might need him in the tough games coming up in the next few weeks.

A shame he to go off today too though. We never really managed to get things under control in midfield after Sandro went off. It would been much better if Paulinho had gone off. He looked knackered, just like he did in extra time against Hull. Give that man a rest now.

Considering his lengthy lay off and recovery perhaps asking to come off as a precaution is a very good idea at this stage of the season?

Maybe. Just don't see him asking to come off. Most footballers only come off if they really have to... even then reluctantly. Unless he pulled a muscle--but his movement looked OK.

I really hope this was only a precaution. We might need him in the tough games coming up in the next few weeks.

A shame he to go off today too though. We never really managed to get things under control in midfield after Sandro went off. It would been much better if Paulinho had gone off. He looked knackered, just like he did in extra time against Hull. Give that man a rest now.

Agreed and agreed. Paulinho deserves a lot of credit as he does just keep going, but he struggled to make an impact towards the end today.

You think Stobart just made it up then?

He might be mistaken. He might have have been told by someone else who was mistaken.
Were his transfer predictions 100% correct? If they weren't it doesn't mean to say he made it up.

Anyway, I guess we will find out soon enough.

He might be mistaken. He might have have been told by someone else who was mistaken.
Were his transfer predictions 100% correct? If they weren't it doesn't mean to say he made it up.

:lol:

He's one of the more trusted journalists when it comes to Spurs is my understanding at least.

He reported this, not as speculation or as a prediction, but as a journalist reporting what happened. Seems to me a pretty safe assumption to trust that over forum speculation.

He's one of the more trusted journalists when it comes to Spurs is my understanding at least.

He reported this, not as speculation or as a prediction, but as a journalist reporting what happened. Seems to me a pretty safe assumption to trust that over forum speculation.

I'm not suggesting he is wrong either. All I said --in the spirit of Sandro's reputation as a pretty tough guy (and beast) -was that it didn't sound like Sandro to ask to be taken off.
Hopefully, assuming he is injured, it isn't anything too bad, and Sandro was taking precautionary measures.

Great performance again today. Got a week to rest before Saudi Sportswashing Machine wouldnt even consider putting him in the 18 for Thursday, shouldnt be required for that match

Back