• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Here's my football shame admission... when I was younger (much, MUCH younger, so excuse my naivety that most sportsmen DON'T play 2 sports professionally) I used to think Bobby George scored the winner for ArseAnal in '71... never did like him 'cos of that, until I realised CHARLIE George was a completely different person... then Bobby started to grow on me and all was forgiven!

Sandro is a nutter , love the guy ,....
Dont know if this video has already been shown here ....
Its put together by Sandro's brother ...
Good laugh with Scottie , Gomes, JD and Bentley also joining in...
[video=youtube;Q4h8BRR6vg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4h8BRR6vg0&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;Q4h8BRR6vg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4h8BRR6vg0&feature=related[/video]

Sandro seems lovely and i own a pair of his jeans i brought in slefridges a few weeks back.

The biggest impact that video had on me was to wonder what is going on in bentleys head, i liked him and was glad we signed him, but if i were him i would be a bit depressed with how things have gone.

I wonder if redknapp sees the chirpy coky personna and thinks he does not care, maybe behind it all he goes home and cries at night. Maybe he does not care but that is what i wondered when watching the video.

Sandro seems lovely and i own a pair of his jeans i brought in slefridges a few weeks back.

The biggest impact that video had on me was to wonder what is going on in bentleys head, i liked him and was glad we signed him, but if i were him i would be a bit depressed with how things have gone.

I wonder if redknapp sees the chirpy coky personna and thinks he does not care, maybe behind it all he goes home and cries at night. Maybe he does not care but that is what i wondered when watching the video.

Its a shame how its turned out with him ... I don't get it either , like you say its all in his head where the problems lie... I can only think he cant have the the desire to achieve his full potential ...

"Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything." Vince Lombardi ...

Would've been good to have seen much more of the buzzing Bentley who in this video seems so up for the game ......

[video=youtube;FGXY-V-YKMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=FGXY-V-YKMs[/video]

I think it's pretty clear that Bentley isn't the most professional of players, and he probably doesn't appreciate just how much talent he actually has.

I personally think the drink driving event probably finished off any hope Bentley had under Harry. Not really surprising under the circumstances.....

How good would it be if the fans just started signing the 'ba ba ba ba baraa ba ba' bit at a game. Sandro would love it.

I wonder if Bentley/Walker combo would work down the right hand side, the opposite of Corluka/Lennon combo. With Bentley's exceptional delivery and Walker bombing it down the wing taking defenders with him that would give Bentley the space he needs.

Probs will never happen, just a thought....

I wonder if Bentley/Walker combo would work down the right hand side, the opposite of Corluka/Lennon combo. With Bentley's exceptional delivery and Walker bombing it down the wing taking defenders with him that would give Bentley the space he needs.

Probs will never happen, just a thought....

Could be a bit like Beckham/Neville lite

Sandro is fast becoming my favourite Spurs player

Love these quotes:

"I said to my team-mates, ‘We have to pulse with energy, we have to show — even just by winning a tackle — that we put the passion on the pitch’. It was the time to be humble, to ensure that we got the three points rather than the pretty goal."

"But when I came to Tottenham it was not because of the money or the trophies. I had a dream."

"We will just play our game — clearly, if something happens in the Arsenal game to go our way, that would be a perfect day, but we only have to do our job."

What a TRUE YID Sandro is turning out to be

145520hp2.jpg

COYS!!!
One more performance

Legend.

It really does seem like Bentley and Gomes are nice lads, what a shame that it hasn't worked out for them at the club. But you can't have it all, and the ones that have profited from such shortcomings aren't bad themselves!

Im just glad Sandro has settled in well because when he first arrived was it not gomes he was clinging on to? Just wonder what effect it'l have when we sell Gomes.

Back