• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Is sandro as good as popular opinion suggests?

Sandro looks below par just like the rest of the team.

When you look at players like Walker, Bale, Sandro you've got to question the physical trainning that has been done.

Bale looks so tired at the end its unbelievable.

Late goals confirm that, we are just not physically ready either.
i see that mate and i also think gallas is shot after 70 minutes BUT bale and walker have proven they demand a start...but has sadndro. evver...I am not sure personally..and i just dont think we have evver seen enough from him to say he deserves it..certainly not abovve parker who had a massive influence on us when he came....i just get the impression peple think he is better than he has ever proved.

See his performances against Milan in the CL fior Sandro at full pelt. Parker is a more experienced player but Sandro has more potential.
Also remember he has played in the Olympics and is still getting used to AVB's set-up (like the rest of the players)
but whats he done for us.......?

i see that mate and i also think gallas is shot after 70 minutes BUT bale and walker have proven they demand a start...but has sadndro. evver...I am not sure personally..and i just dont think we have evver seen enough from him to say he deserves it..certainly not abovve parker who had a massive influence on us when he came....i just get the impression peple think he is better than he has ever proved.

Sandro is a good player man. I can remember many MOM performances from him in recent times.

I just think the players are either physically not ready or feeling the pressure that Avb feels.

I think he is overrated just like people who overrate half our team and squad. My opinion though. I have heard a great deal of hoo haa about the likes of Sig/Sandra etc but you know what? I would play Parker over Sandra any day. This aint about today either.

Sandra is potential but thats why at the moemnt once Parker returns - Parker all day long.

agree...i think VDV had physical issues so i can see why someone more mobile especially away like sig could add vvalue
...i agree generally with you some of the brick sputed ed like ekotto allegedly being so good is just partisan nonsense..they have no clue how good the likes of evvra or cole are in comparison

Is it me or the players dont look happy? Especially the new players, the likes of Vertonghen and Sigurdsson are not playing with confidence.

None of them look very happy. The team spirit was fantastic last season. I hope Avb is not annoying them too much on a daily basis.

Its not the real Sandro we're seeing at the moment. Normally he tackles everyone all over the pitch but he seems lost at the moment.

Played well in the defensive midfield slot.

Oddly i thought that was what was required of a defensive midfielder.
is he as good as mikkel for example..or even tiote..I am not so sure as you seem to be

Is it me or the players dont look happy? Especially the new players, the likes of Vertonghen and Sigurdsson are not playing with confidence.

None of them look very happy. The team spirit was fantastic last season. I hope Avb is not annoying them too much on a daily basis.

Erm..

Drawing two games and losing one and you think they should be happy?

:-k

He is a damn sight better than Jake Liverless, who seems to be in AVBs good books

Yes I think he is as good as many think, but we are not playing great at the moment and we have yet to solidify our system of play. Once that is bedded down I am sure we will see Sandro doing what he does best with those around him doing what they do best.

pressure . i gt the feeling even from some fans that we were going to go up to st james and do them..and when that dint happen...i think it was a shock...and now christs knows how they are feeling..witha restkess whl crowd its gonna get worse

Yes. I thought he played well today, good hussle. Saw him picking the pockets of their forwards on the half way line and knocking it back to Verts and Gallas. In the two home matches we have NOT conceded a goal while he has been on the pitch. That's enough for me.

Its not the real Sandro we're seeing at the moment. Normally he tackles everyone all over the pitch but he seems lost at the moment.
but does he though mate..i havve never really seen this...i am not jesting. i quite like him and i see some potential but has he ever shown us anything really good?

Erm..

Drawing two games and losing one and you think they should be happy?

:-k

I know what you mean. But there is something wrong, they all look a bit nervous.

Come on man, im not saying two draws are the end of the world, but we can see a couple of things are not right.

I think we'll be better after the international break with all the squad here but everything isnt perfect.

Yes. I thought he played well today, good hussle. Saw him picking the pockets of their forwards on the half way line and knocking it back to Verts and Gallas. In the two home matches we have NOT conceded a goal while he has been on the pitch. That's enough for me.
that is an interesting stat...fudging weird he is being taken ff then!!!..but lets be hinest even when on he isnt taht dominant...is he?

I know what you mean. But there is something wrong, they all look a bit nervous.

Come on man, im not saying two draws at the end of the world, but we can see a couple of things are not right.

I think we'll be better after the international break with all the squad here but everything isnt perfect.

They look nervous?

Are you really surprised when they get booed at half and full time?

We claim that the players should show loyalty to the club and then some thick fans decide we should not show loyalty to them and boo them.

See his performances against Milan in the CL fior Sandro at full pelt. Parker is a more experienced player but Sandro has more potential.
Also remember he has played in the Olympics and is still getting used to AVB's set-up (like the rest of the players)

EPL?

Back