• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Had to be done

ke96ht.jpg

I'm presuming that he is shouting the equivalent of the Karate "kiai" battle cry or whatever but I love the fact that it sounds like he is shouting "PAIN, PAIN" every time he smacks you round the head with his heel...

I wonder if he shouts that as he's going in for a tackle..."Oi, Van Pussy....PAAAIIIIINNNN"

Last edited:
Sorry to be pedantic, but as he's Brazilian surely he must be an expert in Capoeira? If I ever saw him on the pitch, I'd simply run the other direction, MONSTEEERRRR! !!

Sandro was kung-fu fighting
He is as fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
(But they fought with expert timing)?

Would be funny as fudge if you could get everyone singing "Everybody is Sandro fighting... Haaa Hooo Haaa" and give the bloke next to them a karate chop

I bloody love Sandro. Is that Gio in the background? They're probably mates aren't they? With Gio being half brazilian and such. Wouldn't mind seeing the two of them playing actually, have they ever been on the pitch at the same time?

That last kick is terrific. He is a machine.

Yes, and all black people know each other. :barnet: :barnet: :lol:

Sandro v Kaboul - who would win?

I'm going for Kaboul knockout after retaliating from a Yazoo bottle Sandro kicked towards him.

...and this is what you find!

[video]http://www.twitvid.com/ZIVCR[/video]

Ha ha I'm loving that video thank you

He shouts:
FISH
FISH
PAIN
PAIN

That is my new mantra when we are pressing for an equaliser or late winner FISH FISH PAIN PAIN

As others said, this has GOT to be a song for him, surely?

Sandro was kung-fu fighting HOO HAA
That cat is fast as lightning HOO HAA
He is a little bit fright'ning HOO HAA
He fights with expert timing HOO HAA

Love the song ideas even if everyone could shout PAIN when he puts in a hard tackle, it would be class,

Back