• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

I don't believe that I'm reading it going to be difficult to unload so many players, all seemed easy earlier in the season every time we lost, if we can't sell them I bet I know who's fault it will be.

We have far too many players who are ‘squad players’. Decent on their day but not good enough to play each week for a CL side. It’s almost easier to name the keeps and the rest fall under this ‘good enough as a squad player’ category.

Even players like Royal (who I like) fall into this category. As does Dier (who’s also a dedicated club servant who is a good squad player). Davies a model pro….etc etc

Some players like Bissouma have a question mark above their head: can Bissouma step up and play with more confidence to be more than a good squad option? Porro likewise. Both talented but still to prove their metal.

For me there are only 5 or 6 players who show the technical skill, physique and commitment:

Son. Kane. Kulu.
Bentancur. (Bissouma) ???
(Udoggie) Romero. ??? (Porro)

I would keep Hojbjerg too as his pressing game can be outstanding (critical for Postecoglou). He did improve his passing, ball control and shooting somewhat too. Obviously you keep Porro, Bissouma, Udoggie as new signings who need time to settle. But all of the rest, including Royal, as I can’t see him being a CB unless it’s in a 3, are for sale. Probably more to re-home than keep?

What sale value would you put against the rest of the squad?

Royal 15m
Rondon 4m
Winks 5m
Davies 3m (better to keep at that price)
Tanganga 10m (not sure who’d pay 10m maybe Celtic but much less and we should loan or use as a squad player).
Skipp £25m (very happy to see him stay but if someone put up a large figure you’d have to take it).
Gil £15 (happy to use him as a sub but anything more 15-20m and we have to sell)
Sanchez £10m
Regulion £10m
Sessengon £15 (much less and I’d keep him around. Terrible injury record but still young with latent ability. He can attack the box and score and he’s competent in defence. Would like to keep him and Udoggie but if someone put up 15-20m you’d have to take the money to reinvest).
Dier £10m (happy to keep him as experienced cover)
Ndombele £10
LeCelco £15

£137m worth of paper talent

Last edited:
Realistic sales values, considering the market, I'd go:

Forster - free
Rodon - £5m
Tanganga - £5m
Sanchez - £10m
Reguilon - £10m
Sessegnon - £10m
Perisic - free
Winks - £10m
Hojbjerg - £20m
Lo Celso - £15m
Ndombele - £10m

Total = £95m

Which set against say Raya (£30m), Laporte (£35m), Adarabioyo (£15m), Scott (£25m) = £105m, actually works out ok

Despite his lack of productivity here, Lo Celso goes for bigger money than what people are estimating here IMO. Good form in Spain again despite injuries, well liked in Spain, would have started the WC for Argentina over a midfielder that got in late because of his injury and went for 100m after. Liked by many a manager there and who have manged there.

20m+ IMO

As much as I dislike PEH, for a regular PL defensive midfielder youa re paying more than 20m too IMO.

Despite his lack of productivity here, Lo Celso goes for bigger money than what people are estimating here IMO. Good form in Spain again despite injuries, well liked in Spain, would have started the WC for Argentina over a midfielder that got in late because of his injury and went for 100m after. Liked by many a manager there and who have manged there.

20m+ IMO

As much as I dislike PEH, for a regular PL defensive midfielder youa re paying more than 20m too IMO.

But where? No one has money (apart from the oil clubs). Villareal might be able to find £15m for him, but not much more. It's not a sellers' market

But where? No one has money. Villareal might be able to find £15m for him, but not much more. It's not a sellers' market

This blanket idea that keeps being trolled out that absolutely no one in Europe has money is not accurate, yes there are some struggling but there are plenty that ain't. Everything seems to get narrowed down to little silos, the managers search can only be based on some made up list where people mentally tick off those they believe turned us down, you can only sign players certain people know, it's either only Lenglet or Dier or no one apparently and no club has money because its true of a few clubs.

This whole it's not a sellers market will be turned on it's head im sure when it comes to the expectations on who Spurs should be buying and for what money.

Villereal owned by a Billionaire, record turnover, made money last window, hard balling Barcelona over Foyth for 60m euros apparently. Hardly the signals of begging bowl times for a club to pay more than 15m for a player that IF they want him and I admit its an IF, but he has performed well for them, they like him, they have invested two seasons in him. His form for them dictates more then 15m

Last edited:
This blanket idea that keeps being trolled out that absolutely no one in Europe has money is not accurate, yes there are some struggling but there are plenty that ain't. Everything seems to get narrowed down to little silos, the managers search can only be based on some made up list where people mentally tick off those they believe turned us down, you can only sign players certain people know, it's either only Lenglet or Dier or no one apparently and no club has money because its true of a few clubs.

This whole it's not a sellers market will be turned on it's head im sure when it comes to the expectations on who Spurs should be buying and for what money.

Villereal owned by a Billionaire, record turnover, made money last window, hard balling Barcelona over Foyth for 60m euros apparently. Hardly the signals of begging bowl times for a club to pay more than 15m for a player that IF they want him and I admit its an IF, but he has performed well for me, they like him, they have invested two seasons in him. His form for them dictates more then 15m

Yeah but even if they do have money this is how these clubs operate.

E.g. we go to Villareal for a player and they will want £50m.

If they come to us for the same player they want a loan deal where they pay 15% of the wages and then have an option to sign the player after the loan for £8m.

Yeah but even if they do have money this is how these clubs operate.

E.g. we go to Villareal for a player and they will want £50m.

If they come to us for the same player they want a loan deal where they pay 15% of the wages and then have an option to sign the player after the loan for £8m.

To an extent but a player purchased for 45m does not become 15m after two successful season at Villarreal on loan, the judgement on his value is 100% being judged on his Spurs form. The lad gets alot of positive sound bites from managers from La Liga

I am not saying he goes to Villa (Aston), but Emery loves him, if in theory he wanted him and felt he was a crucial piece of how he wanted to play, it would not be 15m

I could well be wrong, like most things haha, but I just think there is Spurs negative bias on some of these. Ndombele I can understand, been on loan twice, third club including us and he has been frankly trash, you would have to 100% take a hit on him, if Lyon don't want him after a loan back to him last season (rightly so on form) no one will.

Lo Celso aside, there will be loads of recycled money in Europe this summer, Dortmund having sold their star for 88m, Rice eventually for 100m which West Ham will likely put back into the market, Havertz, MacAlister, Caiceido, Chelseas Jan Money is already out in the market, all that money will move up, down, sideways and filter into Europe with signings. The PL money will find its way out to the continent and cause a a knock on effect, it generally always does.

Last edited:
To an extent but a player purchased for 45m does not become 15m after two successful season at Villarreal on loan, the judgement on his value is 100% being judged on his Spurs form. The lad gets alot of positive sound bites from managers from La Liga

I am not saying he goes to Villa (Aston), but Emery loves him, if in theory he wanted him and felt he was a crucial piece of how he wanted to play, it would not be 15m

I could well be wrong, like most things haha, but I just think there is Spurs negative bias on some of these. Ndombele I can understand, been on loan twice, third club including us and he has been frankly trash, you would have to 100% take a hit on him, if Lyon don't want him after a loan back to him last season (rightly so on form) no one will.

Lo Celso aside, there will be loads of recycled money in Europe this summer, Dortmund having sold their star for 88m, Rice eventually for 100m which West Ham will likely put back into the market, Havertz, MacAlister, Caiceido, Chelseas Jan Money is already out in the market, all that money will move up, down, sideways and filter into Europe with signings. The PL money will find its way out to the continent and cause a a knock on effect, it generally always does.

I agree Lo Celso is worth a lot more.

Probably a fair price is about £35m but no one will offer that particularly the interested clubs abroad.

They will plead poverty and offer peanuts.

I agree Lo Celso is worth a lot more.

Probably a fair price is about £35m but no one will offer that particularly the interested clubs abroad.

They will plead poverty and offer peanuts.

Yeh maybe

He might go Saudi....Neves is 55m wowzers hahah

Actually a shame he is taken out the PL, very good player

Yeh maybe

He might go Saudi....Neves is 55m wowzers hahah

Actually a shame he is taken out the PL, very good player

Hopefully they come for some of our cast offs.

It would actually be perfect for ndombele and all parties. We might get £30m and he gets to join a pub league where 50% effort will probably cut it whilst getting paid a fortune.

Also Dier would be perfect for that league as he has the profile to make him attractive in terms of England international etc.

We could get £25m for him from a saudi club.

Same with Sanchez.

Could get £5m to £10m for Perisic.

£15m for Lloris.

And could see them bidding £80m for Richarlison which I’d take all day long.

Also Dier would be perfect for that league as he has the profile to make him attractive in terms of England international etc.

Same with Sanchez.

£15m for Lloris.

Yeh I like Richarlison more than most and don't think we have seen the best but when you frame it, he would be ripe for Saudi and if we got offered major dosh I would most certainly bid him adieu

The plus for the market in general is the over inflated fees will invigorate the market, their dosh again will filter round as clubs look to replace.

Yeh I like Richarlison more than most and don't think we have seen the best but when you frame it, he would be ripe for Saudi and if we got offered major dosh I would most certainly bid him adieu

The plus for the market in general is the over inflated fees will invigorate the market, their dosh again will filter round as clubs look to replace.

Neves going for £50m and only has one year left on his contract.

We could easily get the fees mentioned above from the higher profile dead wood in the squad.

Knowing Levy he would get £100m for Richarlison too. He isn’t one I would look to sell but when you think about his contract length and profile versus his output, £100m would be incredible.

Neves going for £50m and only has one year left on his contract.

We could easily get the fees mentioned above from the higher profile dead wood in the squad.

Knowing Levy he would get £100m for Richarlison too. He isn’t one I would look to sell but when you think about his contract length and profile versus his output, £100m would be incredible.

Yeh hypothetically you would have to look at something like profit on Richy as Spurs and take it as a flip, as much as I like him, from where we were a year ago to now and seeing his current output it makes sense. But I wouldn't actively se unless it presented itself.

I don't really know Jack about Saudi football so no idea how many clubs or how rich each are. All sounds abit China League to me but might as well take advantage whilst goings good

Same with Sanchez.

£15m for Lloris.

Some players have morals and ambitions, and expectations about quality of life (wider than being in a gilded gated ghetto).

Dier in particular has always seemed to have a sense of social justice. And there's no way Lloris would take his family to Saudi.

Realistic sales values, considering the market, I'd go:

Forster - free
Rodon - £5m
Tanganga - £5m
Sanchez - £10m
Reguilon - £10m
Sessegnon - £10m
Perisic - free
Winks - £10m
Hojbjerg - £20m
Lo Celso - £15m
Ndombele - £10m

Total = £95m

Which set against say Raya (£30m), Laporte (£35m), Adarabioyo (£15m), Scott (£25m) = £105m, actually works out ok

Add Dier
PEH, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Sanchez could all probably add £5M+ to their price tag (yes, we don't rate them but there really aren't any £5M-£10M experienced top 6 PL/internationals)

If someone was feeling productive, would be good to know where each of those are in their contract

Add Dier
PEH, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Sanchez could all probably add £5M+ to their price tag (yes, we don't rate them but there really aren't any £5M-£10M experienced top 6 PL/internationals)

If someone was feeling productive, would be good to know where each of those are in their contract

Yeh we have definitely under valued our own players to the extreme because we don't rate them

Back