• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

I would like to see 3 more signing 1 of which being a big signing to let everyone around us know thAt we are not going down without a fight.

Berahino
Bender
Pjanic or Mountinho

I would like to see 3 more signing 1 of which being a big signing to let everyone around us know thAt we are not going down without a fight.

Berahino
Bender
Pjanic or Mountinho
i'd be happy with one of those 4.I really don't see us getting any of them .Berahino maybe if we can get them to take Fazio but we won't be paying 25mill for him in cash

Berahino
Bender
Pjanic or Mountinho
This is the year for shaping up the squad. I think the statement signings will come next year or the year after. Patience guys! I'm not getting any younger myself, but the future looks really bright. Even the totaliser agrees!

Agreed. Berahino, Clinton and Kane would do wonders to us option wise. Add a DM with power and being able to pass the ball, and I'm quite happy with this window actually. I guess we will sell a few aswell, and then we will go break even - and getting a better shaped squad IMO.

I think that's right and about where we'll end up. Will have been a decent window. I think we'll get Berahino but it's the DM who I'm more concerned about as there any many options being publicly talked about. The Real guy will view us a hell of step down and probably too big a step...wonder whether we'll end up with another out of the blue Stambouli type signing

Birmingham Mail reporting that Man Utd had a scout watching Berahino at the weekend

i think after signing Njie we are no longer interested in Berahino. Poch has said he still wants a striker but is Berahino a striker? He is more like Njie, a wide forward that can play as a striker occasionally. However we need a Kane back up, a proper centre forward.

i think after signing Njie we are no longer interested in Berahino. Poch has said he still wants a striker but is Berahino a striker? He is more like Njie, a wide forward that can play as a striker occasionally. However we need a Kane back up, a proper centre forward.

I think we're still in for him. Too much noise about it for us not to be (the reported interest from WBA in Fazio). He could be cover for both N'Jie and Kane, proven PL player etc. I'd be really surprised if we don't sign him, to be honest. But what do I know? :)

A brave move if they really want Fazio! Now it just depends on Berahino. He can put in a transfer request and be quite difficult to force through the move, or we just move on.

Or its just negotiation .. and PR
In all likelihood it's a public offer to all the other teams out there to see if anyone wants to make a higher bid.

It's like a sign outside your house saying "Offer received"

Back