• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

So you're not going to rate him on performance, but whether he shares your opinions?

Just for clarification - are you suggesting I'm perhaps a little early in writing off the squad?
If so, you do have a point, I may be wrong.

But I'm not usually with these things. I wasnt with the clusterfudgeage of Ramos and I was bang on when I said AVB would fail inside 18 months.
I'm fairly new here but I always said Pochettino is just a poor mans AVB and would be gone by this Christmas.
As far as I can see, this is on it's way to happening. We'll struggle to score goals and thus get results and we'll be under immense pressure.

Of course Son and N'Jie may come in and be amazing.

But as neither have kicked a premiership football and after the massive massive let down of Soldado and Lamela, I wont get caught up in that again.

All we have succeeded in doing is making sure WBA see our number on caller ID and don't pick up the phone in the future.

Levy is probably the most hated chairman in the premiership these days and that will cost us when we want to buy players.

Wow, you are on a roll tonight. Care to substantiate that?

What will be loss of Berahino's transfer fee in the January 2016 and Summer 2016 windows? Are 25% and 50% good estimate? Their loss if Berahino does not sign a new contract.

Just for clarification - are you suggesting I'm perhaps a little early in writing off the squad?
If so, you do have a point, I may be wrong.

But I'm not usually with these things. I wasnt with the clusterfudgeage of Ramos and I was bang on when I said AVB would fail inside 18 months.
I'm fairly new here but I always said Pochettino is just a poor mans AVB and would be gone by this Christmas.
As far as I can see, this is on it's way to happening. We'll struggle to score goals and thus get results and we'll be under immense pressure.

Of course Son and N'Jie may come in and be amazing.

But as neither have kicked a premiership football and after the massive massive let down of Soldado and Lamela, I wont get caught up in that again.

I think our play so far has looked better than last season and much better than how it started. There's gradual improvement and with more variety in our attacking options I'm not worried at all.

What will be loss of Berahino's transfer fee in the January 2016 and Summer 2016 windows? Are 25% and 50% good estimate? Their loss if Berahino does not sign a new contract.

If depends how he plays now. If he doesn't play at all then you'd expect the fee to go down. But if you get two clubs set on signing him, it wouldn't matter.

Maybe the best thing for all concerned is to agree a deal for Jan. Then they can play him in the meantime and all parties can save face.

I'm of the opinion this deal would never happen because Peace is in the pocket of Abramovich (alledgedly) and has been told that they cannot buy him this summer but can next summer and will pay 25m even with 1 year remaining.

Man Utd, City or Chelski will buy him for 25 mill in Jan or next summer........good luck to the lad, like for Schneiderlin all this is probably a blessing in disguise even if right now he is fuming

he has had a lucky escape

Man Utd, City or Chelski will buy him for 25 mill in Jan or next summer........good luck to the lad, like for Schneiderlin all this is probably a blessing in disguise even if right now he is fuming

he has had a lucky escape

How can you say that as a Spurs fan? What is so awful about joining us?

Tell me what I said, that is not factual? You can dream that your glass is full of the very best Champaign, but if I drank that and tinkleed in it to the half way Mark. You will still be standing there with half a pint of tinkle Thinking it's the finest DP
Nothing is factual until it has played out. If after 38 games your prediction comes true, then a tip of the hat to you. Until then, I'd like to believe that the club and the manager know better than a bunch of fans who have all kinds of opinions on very limited knowledge.

We're Spurs. Everyone not associated with the club is better than what we have, until they've been here and left. That's a whole new level.

we are fans, we stick by the club no matter what....for footballers its the career, they want to play at the highest level, earn the most money, win prizes. Right now Spurs is not the place for all that.

we are fans, we stick by the club no matter what....for footballers its the career, they want to play at the highest level, earn the most money, win prizes. Right now Spurs is not the place for all that.

Spurs is an excellent club for players to develop and use as a stepping stone to the very biggest clubs. I would be hard pressed to think of a better club to join in that sense.

i dont think Schneiderlin regrets for one moment not joining us last summer

im just saying, no matter how down Berahino feels right now he just has to get his head together and start playing football again. If he has another good season he will get a big move eventually

Back