• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

My gut says no, the player has nothing to gain if WBA do not sell

No, I mean that the player agreed behind the scenes to be painted as the villain in order to secure a move. Exonerates Peace, gives West Brom fans the impression that he tried his best to keep Saido, and leaves everyone happier in the end.

I'm just saying it's ridiculous to expect N'Jie to have a similar breakthrough to Kane last season. He's never played as a lone striker, only paired with one of the best strikers in europe.

Well I guess we may have to wait and see what happens.

I'm just saying it's ridiculous to expect N'Jie to have a similar breakthrough to Kane last season. He's never played as a lone striker, only paired with one of the best strikers in europe.

no one expects that level of performance from any forward we could get, it was a miracle season from Kane

No, I mean that the player agreed behind the scenes to be painted as the villain in order to secure a move. Exonerates Peace, gives West Brom fans the impression that he tried his best to keep Saido, and leaves everyone happier in the end.

Funny thing is that if he had done what Raheem Sterling did when he did it he would have probably have got his move by now, meanwhile Raheem is getting booed by away fans

My one concern is that if we do sign him say in the next 12 months or so, supposing 3 years later he wants to leave us for Man Utd or Emirates Marketing Project, it would be ironic if Levy says no and then he posts on Twitter that he would never play for us again. Remember the problems Emirates Marketing Project had in getting rid of Adebayor and now compare that to the problems we are having to get rid of him, I am just saying

Whatever the views of Spurs fans, Berahino seems to be laying the blame squarely at the feet of the West Brom chairman.

That will always be the case though. Boohoo, the big nad chairman didn't let me walk out of the club on my terms when I want. Jesus christ that a club would try to protect their own assets (where have I heard that before....)

Berbatov and Modric were hardly enamoured with Levy by the time they got their move.

This is a chairman who has no need to sell and doesn't want to. We're in a world with crazy transfer fees and he is a young English striker that just scored 20 goals in one season.

Either we have to offer more than he is worth to push the chairman's hand or we realise early on that we're not coming to an agreement and move on to a different target.

@SanchezFlFA: BREAKING: Just minutes after Saido Berahino tweets out his thoughts on West Bromwich Albion's actions, Tottenham launch a £26M bid.

My one concern is that if we do sign him say in the next 12 months or so, supposing 3 years later he wants to leave us for Man Utd or Emirates Marketing Project, it would be ironic if Levy says no and then he posts on Twitter that he would never play for us again. Remember the problems Emirates Marketing Project had in getting rid of Adebayor and now compare that to the problems we are having to get rid of him, I am just saying

Agree same with Sterling, if people want us to still sign Berahino and people still do, then dont complain when the shoe is on the same foot in 3yrs

Back