• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Just out of interest, how many times has he played for us? Was he ever a starter? It's a shame for anyone if they have to abandon their chosen career but knowing nothing about his injuries, it does seem as if he won't be up to the rigours of the PL. Perhaps if he dropped down a division or two, he could rebuild his career?

Another injury, I truly feel sorry for him. He obviously does not get injured on purpose it must be hard for the kid not to be able to trust his own body. It is as if his body can no longer take the strain.

Last edited:
Just out of interest, how many times has he played for us? Was he ever a starter? It's a shame for anyone if they have to abandon their chosen career but knowing nothing about his injuries, it does seem as if he won't be up to the rigours of the PL. Perhaps if he dropped down a division or two, he could rebuild his career?

56 appearances, 41 starts. Most of those coming in the 2021/22 season when we got 4th, but only 7 minutes or so in the last 12 months: https://thfcdb.com/people/ryan-sessegnon?tab=matches

If you agreed to buy a car, but it would never start, would you feel robbed?
I would feel like an idiot for not getting the car checked out, thanks for asking. Also, that's not the same scenario as suggesting that someone is 'literally stealing a living from us' when getting paid according to a highly structured contract.

I would feel like an idiot for not getting the car checked out, thanks for asking. Also, that's not the same scenario as suggesting that someone is 'literally stealing a living from us' when getting paid according to a highly structured contract.
Not to mention he's more than likely covered by insurance.

Sessegnon undergoes surgery
Mon 26 February 2024, 20:30
Tottenham Hotspur

Ryan Sessegnon has undergone surgery to his right hamstring following an injury during an Under-21s match.

The 23-year-old will continue to be closely monitored by our medical team to determine when he can return to training

Fuuuck man, gotta feel for the kid.

Feel sorry for the guy, but for Spurs, he's about as useful as a chocolate fireman.
He needs to go somewhere else. It may sound harsh on him, but we can't keep players that are virtually never fit. It's a cruel game, but he just have to go now.
Him and Lo Celso.

So apparently, with both hamstrings now operated on, it will stop the reoccurring issues and he will no longer have hammy issues... but will he just get other problems elsewhere in his body ad infinitum?

If there's a sliver of good news to this, it's that it's his other hamstring, not the one he kept injuring - he seems to think surgery has fixed that one, and for his sake I hope he's right and something similar can be done for his right hammy too.

I also think he's right to point out that no one asks to be in his position - constantly injured and unable to do what you're good at and devoted your life to.

He isn't an Ndombele where he's the biggest waste of space in the room. Sess tries, he just isn't very good, and his body continually lets him down.

I don't think he has a future here, but I hold no ill will towards him and wish him peace and health, wherever he ends up.

So apparently, with both hamstrings now operated on, it will stop the reoccurring issues and he will no longer have hammy issues... but will he just get other problems elsewhere in his body ad infinitum?
When Lamela finally got both his hips operated on, he did find much more reliability.

He was obviously a very talented youngster but has not developed to the level expected, I never thought he was a defensive player, did not look to have right mentality and I believe that's his problem, injuries have obstructed his career and drained his self belief. In many games he looks like a rabbit trapped in headlight. This was not a good move for him or the club staying at Fulham may have been best for all round. Interestingly his younger brother was also tipped to have a bright future but now seems to have disappeared from the scene, he maybe playing for an other team but the last I heard we was on loan at Charlton but not getting games.

He was obviously a very talented youngster but has not developed to the level expected, I never thought he was a defensive player, did not look to have right mentality and I believe that's his problem, injuries have obstructed his career and drained his self belief. In many games he looks like a rabbit trapped in headlight. This was not a good move for him or the club staying at Fulham may have been best for all round. Interestingly his younger brother was also tipped to have a bright future but now seems to have disappeared from the scene, he maybe playing for an other team but the last I heard we was on loan at Charlton but not getting games.
His brother played for Charlton last season and played 33 times for them. He is now currently on loan at Wigan.

Back