• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

Haha this page is fun. I love how people are comparing rose, Bentaleb, mason and townsend to Neville, scholes, beckham and giggs. Cheered me up no end....

If mason is such a big "risk taker" (I just see him giving the ball away loads) how come he doesn't get any assists. Or goals? I genuinely think this kid isn't close to good enough, I don't see anything impressive in his play bar ethic. Maybe he has a good brain, but he doesn't have the ability. He's 23. He didn't get close to a premiership loan, last year he was in league kne. He admitted he chatted to some championship teams. How come within a few months he's good for a team going for top 4 and going strong in 3 cups? Obviously it happens, but I'm not seeing it either!

Haha this page is fun. I love how people are comparing rose, Bentaleb, mason and townsend to Neville, scholes, beckham and giggs. Cheered me up no end....

If mason is such a big "risk taker" (I just see him giving the ball away loads) how come he doesn't get any assists. Or goals? I genuinely think this kid isn't close to good enough, I don't see anything impressive in his play bar ethic. Maybe he has a good brain, but he doesn't have the ability. He's 23. He didn't get close to a premiership loan, last year he was in league kne. He admitted he chatted to some championship teams. How come within a few months he's good for a team going for top 4 and going strong in 3 cups? Obviously it happens, but I'm not seeing it either!

You kind of answered your own question didn't you? He has been a regular starter in CM pretty sure if he wan't up to standard he would have been found out by now. Why does it seem you think every player we have that has come through our academy is ****? IT is kind of backwards as most people would give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm thinking that perhaps you don't have a huge amount of knowledge of our youth setup? Mason was always seen as being the best player in his group (and it was a talented group). He was just really unlucky with injuries during an extremely important period of his development. Luckily the club stuck with him (as they always knew how much ability he had)

His problem was his physical shape.. He was trying to bulk up as he was a skinny lad and it didn't suit his game

He even says that now he has found the right physical balance

You may not be a fan Grimsby but you can argue with the results when he has played

Do you know what Grimsby, i'm calling you out. You're just a WUM. You're not even a Spurs fan, you're just a dingdong. I'm sick and tired of seeing your s*** on here, so please f*** off somewhere else. Or I will. Seriously. If you want to stay on this forum, i'm gone.

Have you considered that unlike you some may want to hear from Grimsby and that you, in effect, would be denying them that? Have you ever utilized your Ignore List?

Have you considered that unlike you some may want to hear from Grimsby and that you, in effect, would be denying them that? Have you ever utilized your Ignore List?

I'm not denying them anything. He can stay on here if he likes. It's not up to me. I'm just saying I'm gone.

so it's cheeks now is it?

your story is full of holes mate, im starting to think you don't have a face at all

I'm thinking that perhaps you don't have a huge amount of knowledge of our youth setup? Mason was always seen as being the best player in his group (and it was a talented group). He was just really unlucky with injuries during an extremely important period of his development. Luckily the club stuck with him (as they always knew how much ability he had)

Exactly this.

Grimsby:

We'll see, in good time, whether he can progress from where he is now. But, at the very least, there can be no doubt that he has held his own as a Premier League midfielder thus far.

People at Spurs - who both know Mason and understand what it takes to be a Premier League player a lot better than you or I - rate him (and have always rated him) highly. Including Mauricio Pochettino. If your purpose is merely to temper the wilder claims on here about Mason's potential, then fair enough. You're probably right to do so. But if your purpose is merely to repeat, ad infinitum and in the face of empirical evidence to the contrary, the claim that Mason is nothing more than a League One or Championship player, then you shouldn't be surprised when others ridicule your opinion.

Last edited:
what IS it all about

gra4Prx.gif

Back