• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rugby League Thread?

paxtonwolf

John White
I think i can finally say....

"We're not w@nky anymore"

Get in Warrington. RL Challenge Cup WInners 2019...against all the odds.

Boooooooooooom. Have that Sh1t Helens

I always get rugby league and NFL mixed up. Ones the boring one with body armour and the other is the boring one with fat miners

It's all about Union when it comes to egg shape balls

I think i can finally say....

"We're not w@nky anymore"

Get in Warrington. RL Challenge Cup WInners 2019...against all the odds.

Boooooooooooom. Have that Sh1t Helens
I’m not interested in netball, lacrosse, fell running, Ironman, tennis, judo, rugby league, fencing, cycling, tae kwon do, Ju jitsu, horses, nor badminton

"...not interested in..." .

But motivated enough to have to come here to tell us about it.

Oh, you care, bucko. You so care.

"...not interested in..." .

But motivated enough to have to come here to tell us about it.

Oh, you care, bucko. You so care.
Have you ever seen rugby league? It's an awful sport with what appears to be no rules at all, played by people with indecipherable accents from parts of this country that make Syria seem an attractive holiday destination.

Oh, and they're all fudging peasants too.

Toronto Wolfpack games are fun. Their 8,000 seat bandbox stadium is usually full. And peasants, you say? I see plenty of babes and bearded, bourgeois, code-writing hipsters packing the pricey craft beer tents at the north end of the pitch. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Toronto Wolfpack games are fun. Their 8,000 seat bandbox stadium is usually full. And peasants, you say? I see plenty of babes and bearded, bourgeois, code-writing hipsters packing the pricey craft beer tents at the north end of the pitch. Your mileage may vary, of course.
It's very different in England. The only part of the country that plays it is the area between Manchester and Liverpool - depressing little post-industrial towns like St helens and Wigan. Plus two brick-hole cities a bit further along the M62 - Leeds and Hull.

It's a miners sport in a country that stopped employing it's miners 35 years ago

It's very different in England. The only part of the country that plays it is the area between Manchester and Liverpool - depressing little post-industrial towns like St helens and Wigan. Plus two brick-hole cities a bit further along the M62 - Leeds and Hull.

It's a miners sport in a country that stopped employing it's miners 35 years ago
They say in Bath that one's accent determines the brand of Rugby played.

Those who pronounce the name of the city as if they know how to use a knife and fork (Barth) play union and those who pronounce it as if their WCs are outdoors ("a" as in back) play league.

Oh, my. Sounds rather beastly.

I think the lighter, brighter version of League rugby makes it more marketable abroad than the Union code, with it's long, roiling rucks and scrums sometimes seeming like a bad day in Parliament.

Have you ever seen rugby league? It's an awful sport with what appears to be no rules at all, played by people with indecipherable accents from parts of this country that make Syria seem an attractive holiday destination.

Oh, and they're all fudging peasants too.

Thanks...:p

At least I don't live in Bury, I dont have a banjo

Back