• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Absolutely no sympathy for the clam. He'll be hated until the day he dies. He can fudge off too with his "I was only 26". I was 21 when he did it and I fully understood the consequences. It's beyond belief that he didn't understand what he was doing.

Fact is, he's now in a position where his career in football is gone. He's no longer a player, he's not going to make it as a manager and he has shown he can't be a pundit. So all that's left is his betrayal-tainted medals and the hatred we feel for him. And its clear that many in the game think he's a clam and what he did was treacherous.

Must sting being hated by so many in football when the game is the one thing that made him worth anything. Coz as a human, he's worthless.

Reactions: DTA
The interesting thing about the article is him saying "it's only a game" I've never read or heard an ex-pro say that about football.

"There is no human element" abit like when you left ignoring the human element of football....deluded cnut

The bloke has literally shat on everything and anything thats made him a success...Spurs, England, football...

Def Jelly and Ice Cream

Reactions: DTA
Back