• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Oh come on we all know the reason he hasn’t got 1 is because he is black.

Or could it be Palace security would be concerned by the monarch coming face to face with someone looking slightly to the right at the ceiling while in conversation with them.

Well sol if you want it to stop maybe just shut the fck up. I don't no a single Tottenham supporter that even thinks about you until you decide to go to the media & remind everybody what you did.

maybe apologise for going to them clams & some might be less angry.

The interview comes across as poor me Tottenham fans treat me like brick & I was young & didn't understand the consequences.
I think he gets upset because neither us or them have respect for him

Last edited:

He doesn't seem to understand how it's not just the fact he signed for them but how he went about it that we are so upset by. I had a first date the night the story broke and I promised myself I'd be able to keep schtum about it all and not vent. We went to the cinema to watch Shrek and I spent the film seething silently. Then at dinner afterwards, I managed about 5 minutes of normal chatter before launching into the whole business and she pretty much became a counsellor for the rest of the evening. There was no second date

So even though he pretty much cost me a shot at that relationship thus making it even more personal than it already felt, the songs about him are vile and singing about hoping he'll die and about him hanging from a tree - and all the connotations that come with that - need to stop in my opinion. It would be better if he wasn't ever mentioned again, either by the fans or by the club. Perhaps they could use new fangled technology to edit his face out of holding the 1999 Worthington cup up and put someone more wholesome in. We could vote on it, I go for Paul Stalteri

Well this is new news. He's spent the last 22 years saying it doesn't bother him, so now he's confirmed it affects him what does he think is going to happen?.
Stupid clam.

Is there a reason why he’s piping up again? Seems to say the same brick every few years without saying the words that might (probably not) help him.

Also maybe I’m being naive but in 20+ years of going home and away I don’t think I’ve heard chants of us wishing him dead? Obvious references to death (jelly and ice cream and Judas hanging himself) in some but maybe it’s just smaller pockets of fans who are going over board on that stuff.

Back