• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ross Barkley

Koeman had previously said, I believe, that it was 100% certain that he'd be leaving this window. Also leaves them with him, Siggy, Klassen fighting for a similar spot

Hopefully we have a back-up option in progress if this is true

Depends if he goes to chelsea, trouble is Jan could be a bidding war!

Unless he needs game time to make the World Cup squad, is there much incentive for him to agree to a transfer in Jan? Can't see that Everton would be able to sell him as surely he'd just refuse so that he can get the buying clubs to give him (in the summer) what they would have paid in terms of a transfer fee

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Well I didn't think he was that tall so it deceived me at least (and @Kandi1977)

They even have the same haircut...

DFzZs0mXUAAriDM.jpg:large

Unless he needs game time to make the World Cup squad, is there much incentive for him to agree to a transfer in Jan? Can't see that Everton would be able to sell him as surely he'd just refuse so that he can get the buying clubs to give him (in the summer) what they would have paid in terms of a transfer fee

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Suspect that the world cup is exactly the reason he will want to get a move.
Having said that, IF he got fit, got in the team and was playing very well by Jan, then being a free agent in the england team at a world cup would seem to be a perfect situation

Back