• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Had thought Sarr was most at risk after Bissouma's start to the season but as it's gone on, Sarr's looked a better option IMO. Some great options to have though. F**k me, we were missing our entire first choice midfield from the start of the season today plus GLC and absolutely dominated that area of the pitch.
No way did I see that happening when the teams were announced.

Without being great, I thought PEH ran himself into the ground for the cause, you can ask for more than that

No way did I see that happening when the teams were announced.

Without being great, I thought PEH ran himself into the ground for the cause, you can ask for more than that
Me either. I guess you have to say the full backs coming inside helps dominate midfield and creates risk if we lose it but it was impressive.

On PEH, he’s a hell of a 5th or 6th choice option to have but that obviously won’t keep him happy. Thought he did well overall today.

Me either. I guess you have to say the full backs coming inside helps dominate midfield and creates risk if we lose it but it was impressive.

On PEH, he’s a hell of a 5th or 6th choice option to have but that obviously won’t keep him happy. Thought he did well overall today.
He is great coming on as a sub to close out games
He isn’t capable of passing the short passing well enough when he starts
His long passing and switches of play are better than a lot of the other midfielders

Not digging you out in particular because there's a few saying it but Peh gifted them the ball twice in the build up to the second goal and even Richie beat him into the box to defend it.
He's decent with the ball when he has time, other than that he's not great.

Not digging you out in particular because there's a few saying it but Peh gifted them the ball twice in the build up to the second goal and even Richie beat him into the box to defend it.
He's decent with the ball when he has time, other than that he's not great.
Think that’s a fair point. He was weak on the second goal. But still think he did okay today overall and as an option in this sort of injury crisis, he’s a good one to have. Romero made two mistakes in the build up to their first goal but still did okay overall I thought. Wouldn’t hang PEH completely for his part in the second goal.

Think that’s a fair point. He was weak on the second goal. But still think he did okay today overall and as an option in this sort of injury crisis, he’s a good one to have. Romero made two mistakes in the build up to their first goal but still did okay overall I thought. Wouldn’t hang PEH completely for his part in the second goal.

It's was a typical game from him, some good some bad, it's always a toss up to which one outweighs the other.
Being weak is one thing, his efforts to make up for it though was atrocious, and it's a trait he has.
In a patched up side like today I wouldn't judge anyone too harshly, put any one of maddison, son, kulu or Sarr into that game today and we win it IMHO, put they all in it and ETH is sacked and Radcliffe is thinking that if he'd waited until now he could have bought his 25% for much cheaper

Not sure why we are talking about PEH here

Bentancur is the fudging real deal .. can we please fudging get him, Maddison and Sarr in same midfield with our best front 3 as well?

That’s what I want to see too. Bentancur is in the argument for being our best player. He makes my pants sticky and if he didn’t play yesterday we would have lost.

That’s what I want to see too. Bentancur is in the argument for being our best player. He makes my pants sticky and if he didn’t play yesterday we would have lost.

65% possession away from home, dominating the game via a midfield that included Skipp & PEH (no dig, but they aren't midfield possession dominating players).

People forget, Bentancur made Conte's brick 2 man midfield tactics work

Really want to see this guy where he doesn't have to do all the work, and can use his ability to grab games by the scruff of the neck.

Not sure why we are talking about PEH here

Bentancur is the fudging real deal .. can we please fudging get him, Maddison and Sarr in same midfield with our best front 3 as well?
Not even the best front 3, think the best midfield 3 is more important to us.

65% possession away from home, dominating the game via a midfield that included Skipp & PEH (no dig, but they aren't midfield possession dominating players).

People forget, Bentancur made Conte's brick 2 man midfield tactics work

Really want to see this guy where he doesn't have to do all the work, and can use his ability to grab games by the scruff of the neck.
How much of the possession was Man U's tactics? Sit back and hit on the break?

How much of the possession was Man U's tactics? Sit back and hit on the break?

Considering we have possession against everyone, I'd argue a lot had to do with us. City & Arsenal have struggled to out possess us, United, no chance against our B team (big part of that is Bentancur)

Considering we have possession against everyone, I'd argue a lot had to do with us. City & Arsenal have struggled to out possess us, United, no chance against our B team (big part of that is Bentancur)
Your right, but I'm sure they were sitting back at times. Very odd tactic for Man U to play at home, and like you said, how is he still in a job.

Your right, but I'm sure they were sitting back at times. Very odd tactic for Man U to play at home, and like you said, how is he still in a job.
They play for the transition against any team even reasonably capable in possession. Partially by choice and lot because they have no control in the side. It's all meandering backwards passing or 1/10 hollywood killer balls. They can't come out to play against us at all so sit back and hope for a counter.

They are an absolute mess.

Just because it's worth a 2nd, 3rd or more watches

Think we played the Cash situation perfectly, we didn’t seem to do anything differently really, just replied by winning the game then a nice little kick there with the game over to rub salt in the wounds.

Much better than booting him up in the air 2 or 3 times but ultimately drawing the game or losing.

Back