• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Think we played the Cash situation perfectly, we didn’t seem to do anything differently really, just replied by winning the game then a nice little kick there with the game over to rub salt in the wounds.

Much better than booting him up in the air 2 or 3 times but ultimately drawing the game or losing.
Whereas McGinn clearly got in his own head and lost the plot, agreed we handled it perfectly, with absolutely NO support from the ref

Think we played the Cash situation perfectly, we didn’t seem to do anything differently really, just replied by winning the game then a nice little kick there with the game over to rub salt in the wounds.

Much better than booting him up in the air 2 or 3 times but ultimately drawing the game or losing.

Absolutely. Couldn’t have handled it any better. Our fans were audibly booing him, no need for the players to lose it over such a mediocre player. Villa played like Stoke today with their long balls. They always seem to have a hack at one of our players, bout time one of them saw red.

Been playing with a broken toe recently, might explain some of his up and down performances.

Yet we still let him go on International duty whereas our rivals pull out players who aren't even actually injured

Been playing with a broken toe recently, might explain some of his up and down performances.

Yet we still let him go on International duty whereas our rivals pull out players who aren't even actually injured

We don't get a choice. If a player is called up you have to release him. Then it's up to the international teams medical department to deem if he's fit to play or not.

Have you watched Bentancur the last few weeks? Sit down and get better bro.

Unless I've missed an in-joke in which case, I'm more than happy to hold my hands up, what's with the response? What Bishop said was fairly reasonable but as it doesn't align exactly with what you've said you've gone 12 year old keyboard warrior.

I've seen you arguing with people who have actually agreed with you but you've misread it and chosen the feisty route, which is almost impressive! In the simplest way I can put it without trying to take the tinkle, you seem wired pretty tightly and just want to scrap with folks on the internet (trust me I've been there before myself!). Feel free to take the easy route and tell me to do one as it's none of my business.

It's just that this place can get tedious enough over international break especially with the added onslaught of adverts, keeping the discourse productive would go along way imo.

Unless I've missed an in-joke in which case, I'm more than happy to hold my hands up, what's with the response? What Bishop said was fairly reasonable but as it doesn't align exactly with what you've said you've gone 12 year old keyboard warrior.

I've seen you arguing with people who have actually agreed with you but you've misread it and chosen the feisty route, which is almost impressive! In the simplest way I can put it without trying to take the tinkle, you seem wired pretty tightly and just want to scrap with folks on the internet (trust me I've been there before myself!). Feel free to take the easy route and tell me to do one as it's none of my business.

It's just that this place can get tedious enough over international break especially with the added onslaught of adverts, keeping the discourse productive would go along way imo.
I'm saying Bentancur should sit down and get better, yet here you are again wading in with your sirens blazing like the forum police 🤣

Take a chill pill bro, and have a think about the definition of tedious.

Just hope he gets back to what he was. Long injury. Then another. It must not effect you physically but mentally aswell.

Reactions: jrh
I'm saying Bentancur should sit down and get better, yet here you are again wading in with your sirens blazing like the forum police 🤣

Take a chill pill bro, and have a think about the definition of tedious.

Be carefull what you say about/to him, he tends to send repeat PMs about how much of a ****** you are.

• Haha
Reactions: jrh
Back