• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Scored more for us than this season than his entire career (4/247 Boca & Juve,, 5/21 this season, 5/39 overall for us)
He's on the right trajectory. He does well, the team do well so he needs to back himself and grab the game by the shirt and hairy more often

What a nice way to go into the break

The guy is class, he has the ability in spades but he also has the time to be in control of what he does. IF he can keep this up i do believe we have a very good player to enjoy.

The interplay from Kane Kulu Bentancur is beautiful to see; they are all 1 step ahead of the opposition and make it look so easy to carve a team open with 10 yard passes.

With some players it looks almost impossible for them to find a way through, or to deliver a telling pass, but these 3 are absolutely elite level when it comes to understanding how to pass and move through a defensive block.

The interplay from Kane Kulu Bentancur is beautiful to see; they are all 1 step ahead of the opposition and make it look so easy to carve a team open with 10 yard passes.

With some players it looks almost impossible for them to find a way through, or to deliver a telling pass, but these 3 are absolutely elite level when it comes to understanding how to pass and move through a defensive block.

The fourth goal yesterday was a thing of beauty. Mainly because of Kulusevski's contribution. Outstanding play.

The fourth goal yesterday was a thing of beauty. Mainly because of Kulusevski's contribution. Outstanding play.

He's a clever lad. From football.london

[Kulusevski] also had another vocal involvement in Spurs' winning goal as he yelled at Sanchez exactly where to play his pass because he could see what could happen.

"First of all I was screaming at Patron Sanchez, I was screaming a lot. I was screaming 'Harry, Harry, Harry' because I knew that if Harry got the ball then I was all alone and that's exactly what happened," he said to SpursPlay.

"So I saw the whole situation before it happened.
Then my first touch was very good and then I prayed to GHod that Rodrigo would score and he did. So it was joy and a lot of work. So much happiness because we worked hard for this."

Bentancur does better with Bissouma in the side.
He said it himself - that Conte asked him to attack more with Bissouma defending.
I think if we added Maddison I might enjoy watching that midfield a lot more.

I may have been abit harsh on the guy saying he is overrated. He has been outstanding since i mentioned this and credit where it is due, Benty and Kulu are by far our best players at the moment.

No offence but you should allow players some bad form and some bad games before slaying them.... im sure he will dip again like any player .... perhaps next time back them, or just bite your tongue

He said it himself - that Conte asked him to attack more with Bissouma defending.

Part of what makes him so good. Can play very well even when his role changes. Can defend, can attack, can adjust how much he does both to what the role and system requires from him.

Outstanding player. Fantastic effort too, and just before the world cup.

Has he got a song?

That man takes the stage, what a yid, what a guy
Rod-rigo
This man is my Tottenham, my sexy, my high
Rod-rigo

To the tune of Geno

No offence but you should allow players some bad form and some bad games before slaying them.... im sure he will dip again like any player .... perhaps next time back them, or just bite your tongue
But in all fairness, he is still relatively new and he wasn’t playing great and people were over hyping him a little much.

I thought he said that when we bring in Bissouma he can attack more. Not that he plays better
Which is natural as it’s an extra midfielder so a part he doesn’t have to play

Back